Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 02-05-2021, 09:52 AM

Credits: 16,089
parayna is on a distinguished road
Default Bean Pets

Hello! I'm working on a small little personal project called Bean Pets! You adopt little Beans and grow them into your own little creature!

So far things are a major Work In Progress but I have some things decided. Just wanted to create this thread so that I have some place to put the things I am working on!

So, what is Bean Pets?

Bean Pets will be an adoptable site where you adopt little Beans to grow them into small creatures! Most creatures fully grown are the size of a human hand, not much larger.

Having a little trouble with posting on the forum so going to have to wait to post more until I can put more than a few paragraphs without getting an error.... xD
It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.

Last edited by parayna; 02-07-2021 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:10 AM

So far the life-cycle of a bean is:

Bean -> Hatch Stage 1 -> Hatch Stage 2 -> Baby -> Child -> Adult

Each species starts off similar, and it's only when they have hatched into a baby (stage 4) that you know what species they are for sure!

So far I've finished the Cat Bean. Here is one of my friend's OC's, Luna, showing off the base.

It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.

Last edited by parayna; 02-10-2021 at 08:22 AM.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:10 AM

[Extra Reserved Just in Case lol]

Old 02-06-2021, 03:34 AM

Currently working on the child version of the cat bean lol

I like to work on the base in stages, allowing for 'mutations' like different ears and tails! Makes it easier on me to create new adoptables in the future as I have something to work from!

Last edited by parayna; 02-06-2021 at 03:38 AM.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:12 PM

Today I finished the child version of the base!

I just need to finish the adult and then the cat bean is finished! I think I'll then work on some adopts using the base before moving onto making the next species... not sure which one I'll be working on just yet.

Old 02-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Loving Mysidia!

Credits: 26,500
Micolai is on a distinguished road

Oh my goodness where is the like button? XD

Last edited by Micolai; 02-07-2021 at 02:13 PM.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:05 PM

Thank you!!

Old 02-10-2021, 08:21 AM

Finally finished the adult cat bean! Which means now that the entire line is finished I can work on making some more designs! I'll probably take some time off before I make the next species, but in the mean time I'll make some new cats on the base so I'm productive haha

Old 02-17-2021, 04:59 PM

I just finished the second Cat Bean design, the Tiger Bean! It took a while to finish but I got there in the end lol.

The Tiger Bean will be a part of the Wild Animals collection of designs (name could still change).

Next up will be trying to finish some more designs before I think about making the next species. The next few designs will probably be in the 'Domestic Cats' collection, and they will be simple, basic, Beans that are pretty common to find.

Old 02-26-2021, 10:28 PM
Loving Mysidia!

Credits: 26,500
Micolai is on a distinguished road

*gasps* OMG! I LOVE the cat