View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,589
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ittermat View Post
~How about an easier way to make/edit themes?

Well I am definitely going to try to make this easier for users in next version. If you can give more details about what you think will make your life easier, it will be appreciated too.

Quote:
~and an easier way to edit premade pages ^^?
For example, on the mailbox, instead of text you can have the ability to switch to use small images instead.? (that you can make yourself.) And the ability to edit the area around the premade pages- Like I want to add an npc to the mail system...all I have to do is add the image and text at the top from the basic site control panel.

Or edit the Text on the adopt page- without having to go all the way into the main files.
Well are you suggesting something like a script editor in ACP? I am not sure I get you fully in this one.

Quote:

~Easier way to add games/daily events/etc.

Well in version 1.4.0 you can add daily events by utilizing the scheduled tasks system. I will show you how to do this once it is available, it works kinda like cronjob.

Quote:
~Ability to "restore" a Site to a previous version-
rather than having to download the entire site and reupload it- just do like what windows does- and make it autosave every once in a while- so if you mess up- you can roll it back to a earlier version-straight in the control panel. It would have a list limit-- (maybe? 10-20 at a time?) and when you hit the limit it will delete older ones to make room for the new ones you're saving (unless you Download them)
This one may already exist? but I couldnt find it.. x.x
I dont think this is possible right now. If you can provide an example of how any other available scripts/software actually have this feature, please link me to it.

Quote:
~"folders"/tabs For your images
Rather than having them all in a huge list when you go to choose them, maybe you could have folders for items,pets,maps....npcs? That way you can just choose one of those and find what you need. Or even that the specific page already pulls from the tab/folder for that specific thing.

Like for example..Im adding a new pet, I go to add the base image from the list of images I've uploaded, and it automatically gives me the list of pets from the "pets" folder.
Yeah having folders to categorize your pets/items/images is a good idea of course, I will consider.

Quote:
~Customizable Collapsible categories/organization (drag and drop maybe?) For your list of custom pages.
That way We can for example put...Our maps in the map area...and to see them all just click the category and they all appear.
Well I am not sure of this, since Mys v1.4.0 will utilize Bootstrap by default it may be possible to achieve easily(not sure for the drag and drop part though). I will think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasher666 View Post
Dress up item system, please!
Nope unfortunately, it will not be in Mys v1.4.0. In fact anything that requires AJAX will not be made in Mys v1.4.0, and this item function is too specific/customized to be in the main package anyway.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.