View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 20,627
MikiHeart
Default RE: Sea's Cash mod addons [released]

I updated the script with the files I'm using.
Nothing much. Just logs are pretty cool.
In the future I plan to add more areas in the admin panel. Like editing a user's cash and so on. But for now, it's fine.

I also have my own shop script which I've sort of finished coding. (yes, my own shop script XD)
I thought it would be better to code my own to do what I wanted it to do.
You can buy items from shops, and then view them in your inventory, and if they are a usable item, then you can click the use button, and it'll use the item ^^
It also has a stock feature. So the shops have stock, and a max stock. I plan to create a cron for restocking.

I plan to add more to it, like a sell back feature, where the users can only get 75% what the item sold for in the shop.
I plan to have a giving option, and some sort of trade system for items and pets.
And I plan to create some admin features, like logging and also item adding and stuff. :)

If anyone wants a copy, just let me know. It's not everything I want just yet, but it does what it's meant to. And it's anti cheat so far.

I feel so proud of myself so far, to have coded all this. I'm only a beginner when it comes to scripting. These codes are the first I've built on my own. Even when stuck, and I ask for help from people who know more then me, they don't end up fixing the problem, I end up fixing it on my own XD