View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 87,048
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Bootstrap is a css theme but not really a layout. Yes, I made a layout, and you can change it. I'd advise you to use the information in the links, because the only thing I can do is tell you to do is read how to use Bootstrap from the original site. All the example code is there - html elements and the exact classes they need on them. Most of the other links I gave you are just ways to create themes - which are just arrangements of color and different sized borders, radius amounts, fonts choices, etc.

As for the tooltips not working, the thread you got them from informs you:
Quote:
You now have all the necessary components for tooltips. You now also have jQuery, for future reference. If you already had jQuery, say, at the end of your </body> in your template.tpl (and if you have Bootstrap, you do), move the scripts there instead (but go ahead and leave the css in the header). These scripts must always come after your jQuery installation.
That is to say, if you have Bootstrap you must have jQuery in the header file and not the end of the template file. You also cannot have two. Neglecting to have it at the top or having more than one would cause issue. I don't know what your exact problem is. That said, Bootstrap also comes with built in tooltips, so if you'd rather rewrite the html completely, look into that.

On a final note, be careful when rewriting the shop files. I advise getting a text editor meant for code that has syntax highlighting, so you can visually see that the code is being closed correctly. Double quotes " , single quotes ' , and commented out quotes \" will all need to be used at different times and locations and they're the bane of even an advanced coder's day. Knowing what to use where and when is difficult, so I wish you luck.

I wish I had more time to offer help. Good luck!