View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 01:38 PM

Credits: 17,321
Kesstryl is on a distinguished road

Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abronsyth View Post
Well it would be easy enough for you yourself to learn how to create a responsive theme...I've looked into the tutorials and free themes that are responsive and it honestly looks fairly simple, to me.
Yup I agree, but Mysidia's target will include a lot of people who are non-programmers, and it would be better for them and also the future of Mysidia to be competitive with this feature already built in. Also even in html something that seems simple can very quickly blow up as it can for any program, especially for inexperienced programmers. I'm definitely not experienced enough to do this on a program as complex as Mysidia. I am trying to learn it, but for another much simpler browser game I'm working on which is ten times easier to pick apart than Mysidia.

Quote:
found a good resource over at http://www.responsivegridsystem.com/ and downloaded it. Hope to play with it tomorrow when D3 is down and I'm not deckbuilding...
Thanks for posting that, this is exactly what I've been looking for! Most tuts I've come across already assume one is very proficient in html/css, the one you linked is great for less experienced people like me.