View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:28 AM

Credits: 5,129
bobbybig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
This layout, minus the images used for the backgrounds of the links bar, side feed section, and header is mostly css3 standards. I'm still having issues with certain gradients outside of PS, so I usually fall back onto the program as a last resort. I'm still learning though. You should see the theme for Crystal Hollow that I did up, it's still the only theme up on site right now.
Oh yes I did check out that theme :) sorry so much to remember I some times forget what all I have seen or not seen. It is a very elegant theme, and yes your use of css is exemplary, and we are all still learning.

Thanks for the quick and attentive reply to my comment lets keep the talk rolling to help draw more attention to theme and the available themes designed with this source code in mind.

What more do you think themes should have or better yet what might the themes we have be lacking in? To preempt this question I simply answer with a need for built into the adoptables source the ability for us to call on functions and easily create plugins for the themes like log in areas, and admin settings.