View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Goldfish Fanatic

Credits: 11,622
ilrak is on a distinguished road

Hi, my name is ilrak and my favorite number is 42. It's the meaning of life and everything and also the number of my favorite classic baseball player.

How Old Are You?
I am 26 years old.

Do You Promise Not To Give The Site Link To Anyone Who Isn't An Official Beta Tester, Until We Open For Open Beta?
I promise to not give the link to anyone who is not an official beta tester.

Why Do You Want To Be a Beta Tester?
Since I have been working on my own pet site, I feel much more eager to help out others with theirs.

Have You Beta Tested Before?
I haven't beta tested any games before, but I used to help my mom beta test credit union software.

Do You Promise To Come On Almost Every Day (onto YC Adopts) During The Beta Period?
I promise to come to YC adopts almost every day during the Beta testing process.

Are You Good At Spotting Spelling Mistakes Or Grammatical Errors?
I am very good at checking for spelling errors (and alright at checking for grammatical errors). The words in British English should not be a problem for me since my mom raised me to spell in British English (much to the detriment of several college papers).

Would You Be An Active Member Of The Community Once Opened?
I will try to stay an active member of the community once it is opened.

Anything Else You Wish To Tell Us To Try and Increase Your Chances?
Thanks to Flight Rising and Lioden, I've become a bit of a pet site addict, but I am also pretty blunt about things that don't work. This has definitely increased now that I've been working on my own site.