View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Niwatori Kami

Credits: 5,043
Chibi_Chicken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshia View Post
It will be a long way off before it could be edited from the admin panel, if at all. We do most of our editing directly in the database, so admin is kinda useless.

well at the moment i am working on the admin panel for custom pet. I need a page that lets me upload images and put the needed info in to a table with as few user errors as i can get.

I have also finished the adoption process, so after a user has picked their color for their pet they can adopt it with the doadopt. it saves the file and inserts it to the owned_adoptables under image url. however most pages when they load the images for the pets they just grab the default image instead of checking for a custom image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Alright, thanks for understanding. Will you continue to develop this product? And is it going to be completed soon? If so, I will leave it here as it is.
I intend to release at least a beta of it; as for completion i can give the estimate of up to 3-4 months. i am focusing a lot of energy to it right now but i have a lot of pending/partial projects that might come up.