View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:04 AM

Credits: 4,968
bobbybig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cremuex Levier View Post
-drool- hamanna humanna.

So you'll be able to move your little avatar/character around the map too, not just have it as a normal image map? That sounds cool, so does the speech bubble thing. This is a whole lot more detailed then I thought it was going to be. You're amazing Bobby, and you're doing a great job so far!
Nah it is just an object/ image map. there is an open source development of a game thing that allows users to move around on the screen but it is huge and bulky on server use.

This is just a simple site map with each building and most of the objects as main site links a user might want to visit. The kids are also site links but can be used more like sub links or areas. I will be adding many more open source features in this as I progress in my help with this community.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to give the impression that this map was a movable and integrated part of the game beyond just being a site map. We will see what can be done with it in the future though lol I get kind of crazy some times with my stuff.