View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 392,504
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well there's actually one point that I'd like to mention after reading from gigi's post. Before I worked on RA v1.1 with Enddayne and Arianna, the old Rusnak PHP Adoptables script lacked too many basic features to make it even appealing to aspiring petsite builders. There was no gender and shoutbox, no cash mod, and no trade system. The only advantage of using RA was, well, you could fully customize your script and pay $15 to remove copyright. It wasnt even a surprise why most people use MA.

For Mysidia Adoptables, well, I dont really wanna comment on this yet since it was a brand new script project and will take time to grow. I am this type of guy who never hype up anything I am doing unless I am 100% sure that it will come out as amazing as I expect. I dont wanna promise anything, but I try my best to do as much as I can.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Mys, MA and VA aint perfect substitutes for each other. There are features exclusive on all three sites, even for VA.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.