View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 32,382
Kaeliah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kaeliah Send a message via MSN to Kaeliah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyhh View Post
Oh my I like oddballs :D and wow, ajax and js? I actually skipped learning JS and have been wanting to learn AJAX for ever, but I'm soooo lazy lately. I really should go learn javascript..but I have 0 motivation :D...I've tried once, but got bored half way through. I don't know why I find it so boring, I just do!

You help people learn to code? Me too :D I even have a youtube tutorial channel :P and I'm actually working on a theme now! I doubt i'll release it though, it's wayyyyy too sloppy. Css is my worse trait yet. It's too demanding for me. You're in college? I'm starting in march! Taking a web design course If that goes well, I might even do a little c++. Who knows? Sorry about the time it took to reply, I was programming x3
JS is pretty similar to PHP actually so it was easy for me to learn. I've learned Ajax, but haven't started programming in it yet so we'll see how that goes. Yeah I've got a couple tutorials up and I answer questions when people have them. I also do custom coding. CSS is one of those things where you google the codes for. XD At least that's how I do it sometimes because I can never remember if a . or a # is for dividers or tables or class or id or whatever. I never thought about a youtube channel but I've got too many projects going to make videos XD And not in college yet, next fall. I have to graduate high school first(stupid high school). My web design course is easy... The way my schoolwork is set up, I can view ALL the assignments for the semester, and I looked at the assignment for the final and I could do it now... and we've only been in the semester for a week. So I added game design to my courses. I'm actually going to college to be a math teacher and maybe later or at the same time minor in technology. I've already managed to become a freelance programmer. It's awesome to have another coder here!