View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:37 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 32,325
Kaeliah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kaeliah Send a message via MSN to Kaeliah

The original code was written by a different guy, Brandon. But then one of our Admins, Famer, purchased the code from him and relaunched the project. The Development staff is made up of coders who add mods and expand the code and artists who make themes.

I actually learned to code PHP and MySQL from this script, so I'm especially fond of it. The community is new, and contribution based, meaning the more contribute, the more you get back from the community(if that's what your interested in).

On a more personal level, Hi! It's nice to meet you. I'm a kinda spazzy, almost-18(33 DAYS)-year-old, jack of everything. I do a little Photoshop, a little pixel art, mostly coding and I also do photography, theme design, writing and video games when I get the chance. I can do HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript and Ajax. I spend most of my time coding or helping other people learn to code. I enjoy video games too and I actually got away from the drama by attending a cyber school. Where I get to learn all the programming, web design and game design I want! Yay! I'm an oddball, I warn you.