View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 01:23 PM

Credits: 16,651
parayna is on a distinguished road

OK, thanks a lot! ^_^ I started college today and I went into the library and oh my lord the amount of coding books I found o.o There were so many........ o.o I got out one on CSS and HTML (even though I'm actually not bad at them because I had lessons at Secondary school before we chose what subjects to do) and I saw there were also AJAX ones, PHP ones, JQUERY ones, Javascript... and quite a few with multiple topics in them (like PHP, MySQL, and Ajax together). I'm definitely going to make use of those resources over the next, like, 2 years... although I have started reading the CSS one (it's CSS: The Definitive Guide 3rd Edition by Eric A. Meyer) and I actually already know all the info I've read so far XD I can't wait to start the HTML one after, as well. But I will also check out the PHP ones later on.. so I now have greater resources at my disposal!

It's going to be a huge help! XD And if I can't get Bootstrap to work to my liking, I have a solid idea for what I want to achieve with the normal CSS styling (that is for the first time an actual image in my head of what I wish it to look like). Now that I have a plan, I can hopefully do some of these things myself instead of always asking for help at all hours of the night when I am struck with an idea... >.> Which is what happened last night because my brain wouldn't shut off when I was supposed to be sleeping because all I could think about was coding sequences for CSS and a few basic PHP lines I remembered... not helpful when I had to have my first day at college today D: But anyway... thank you! XD

(If you can't tell I'm really excited right now lol OwO)