Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:38 PM

Credits: 617
Viet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Viet
Default Hello

Hello peoples of Mysidia Adoptables~
My name is Classified Information, but I usually just go by Viet online. I am currently Classified Information years old and am in Classified Information grade. I am Classified Information' and Classified Information'' tall. My ethnicity is Clas- actually I can tell you that one, I'm Vietnamese :D.
(If you didn't already figure that out yourself from my username lol)

The majority of my time is usually spent focusing on school, but every now and then I do get some extra time and it just feels weird having that extra time; so I decided to take up some online hobbies to occupy my free time.

For the most part I spent my online time playing online games, but that eventually grew old and didn't benefit me much so I turned to these things called GPT sites to make money online, and from there I moved to Pet Sites. I have been the Co-Admin/Global Mod for Kinopiron for a couple years, but aside from that I have no other experiences with petsites/adoptables. No drawing skills (worst than a kindergartner) and the only coding I know is what I was taught in Computer Science I elective, meaning; only know enough to make minor guess and check edits to templates.

Umm...I think that's about it.
I guess just ask if you really want to know more.

(Ended up being another long post e.e)

Hoping to get to know everyone here~ :D