View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 04:59 AM
Dev Staff

Credits: 33,445
fadillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: 5 Random Adoptables = FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer
Well is there a way to actually delete the codes for five random pets so they just disappear from stats.php? I tried it myself but got a fatal error all the time.

And to answer your previous question, I think Brandon actually still wishes to earn some sort of profits out of this. You do know donation is still available and Brandon can still receive money from donators who do not even know this project is dead? This is why I am so mad at this, I wouldnt really care if he had abandoned this project at all if I hadnt paid for donator/premium membership.

The good news is that I eventually got Brandon to send me the trade script he had been using on myadopts.com, since apparently he knew how ridiculous free users on myadopts.com got a trade script while paid users here didnt. I will send the script to you guys/gals if you want it, but keep in mind that it may need a certain degree of modification to work on a base script of Rusnak Adoptables. I am having a scripter doing that right now, and hopefully he will find a way.
To delete the 5 random adoptables from stats.php just remove everything from line 106 - 160 (make sure to backup the file :) )

BTW, can you send me the script you got from Brandon?