Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adoptables Buzz (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Bean Pets (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5711)

parayna 02-05-2021 09:52 AM

Bean Pets

Hello! I'm working on a small little personal project called Bean Pets! You adopt little Beans and grow them into your own little creature!

So far things are a major Work In Progress but I have some things decided. Just wanted to create this thread so that I have some place to put the things I am working on! :happycbig:

So, what is Bean Pets?

Bean Pets will be an adoptable site where you adopt little Beans to grow them into small creatures! Most creatures fully grown are the size of a human hand, not much larger.

Having a little trouble with posting on the forum so going to have to wait to post more until I can put more than a few paragraphs without getting an error.... xD

parayna 02-05-2021 10:10 AM

So far the life-cycle of a bean is:

Bean -> Hatch Stage 1 -> Hatch Stage 2 -> Baby -> Child -> Adult

Each species starts off similar, and it's only when they have hatched into a baby (stage 4) that you know what species they are for sure!

So far I've finished the Cat Bean. Here is one of my friend's OC's, Luna, showing off the base.

parayna 02-05-2021 10:10 AM

[Extra Reserved Just in Case lol]

parayna 02-06-2021 03:34 AM

Currently working on the child version of the cat bean lol

I like to work on the base in stages, allowing for 'mutations' like different ears and tails! Makes it easier on me to create new adoptables in the future as I have something to work from!

parayna 02-07-2021 12:12 PM

Today I finished the child version of the base!

I just need to finish the adult and then the cat bean is finished! I think I'll then work on some adopts using the base before moving onto making the next species... not sure which one I'll be working on just yet. :meow:

Micolai 02-07-2021 01:24 PM

Oh my goodness where is the like button? XD

parayna 02-07-2021 02:05 PM

Thank you!! :meow:

parayna 02-10-2021 08:21 AM

Finally finished the adult cat bean! Which means now that the entire line is finished I can work on making some more designs! I'll probably take some time off before I make the next species, but in the mean time I'll make some new cats on the base so I'm productive haha :meow:

parayna 02-17-2021 04:59 PM

I just finished the second Cat Bean design, the Tiger Bean! :usedusedused: It took a while to finish but I got there in the end lol.

The Tiger Bean will be a part of the Wild Animals collection of designs (name could still change).

Next up will be trying to finish some more designs before I think about making the next species. The next few designs will probably be in the 'Domestic Cats' collection, and they will be simple, basic, Beans that are pretty common to find. :meow:

Micolai 02-26-2021 10:28 PM

*gasps* OMG! I LOVE the cat