Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newcomer Center (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hi there :D (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1649)

ChibiMaestro 01-15-2011 04:36 PM

Hi there :D

Well, I just got the message that Rusnak Adoptables Script is sold and is now Mysidia Adoptables Script, I must admit that the name is far better.... Mysidia... xD

Anyway, I'm ChibiKawaii, and you probably know a bit about me from my username, I love cute stuff, especially Domo-kun to whoever understands me :D

I also tend to post smilies randomly, I do it without thinking... it's a habit, but I never spam with smilies, so don't worry :) <---Just did it again....

I'm a GIRL, and I have come across those who think I am a boy, but I don't understand how people think I'm a girl... ChibiKawaii is a girl's username right?

I LOVE animals, I have had around 10 turtles, and I currently have loadsa fish, 10 goldfish, and 13 (arghh, unlucky number... yes, I do believe in 4 leaf clovers and that, but I do not stray too far into horoscopes and fortune tellers) baby guppies. I also used to have 2 small frogs that I got from the pet store, but they died, and I have no experience in frog keeping (those frogs lives entirely in water) so I have learnt my lesson and I will not own frogs ever again... o.O

Anyway, I do like the fact that the Rusnak Script has been sold because BMR does run 2 things, MyAdopts and the Rusnak Script... wait BMR was running 2 things. And now that Hall of Famer bought it, then BMR has more time to upgrade MA :D and meaning the Adoptables Script will be upgraded too :D, so good for the customers

EDIT: This edit was when I clicked "Submit New Thread" but it said I had too many "images"... smilies count as images... >.> RUBBISH lol joking. Anyway, I had 5, maximum was 4... I removed one.

alonaria 01-15-2011 04:37 PM

Chibi

Why, hello der Chibi. Washupp girl? xD

ChibiMaestro 01-15-2011 04:38 PM

Lol :D
HAI ALONARIA!
Now to reply to your "Hi" thread....
(Psst, can I call you "aria" for short... I don't like long names... unless I can type it quickly....)

Hall of Famer 01-15-2011 04:43 PM

Welcome to Mys, Chibi, glad you like this name(it is actually the same name as the pokemon site I run, lol). And yeah, hopefully it turns out to be a good deal for both me and BMR. This may be a small community atm, but we hope to get as many customers as we can in future. It will stay as freeware so long as I am running it, so there's no need to worry.

ChibiMaestro 01-15-2011 04:46 PM

I've visited your site a few times, but I keep forgetting the link D:

And I think it is a good deal, and this is bound to have more members and a bigger community... mehehehehe :)

ANYWAY: Could you remove the "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply." because it's annoying an not necessary...

Tequila 01-15-2011 04:49 PM

Welcome! Glad you agree that Brandon will have more time for other things. :)

No worries about the smilies, I think I'll be suggesting some good free ones as these are rather, bland. :D

Hall of Famer 01-15-2011 04:51 PM

I see, I saw you registered weeks ago. My adoptable site aint that much active now, thanks to the host suspending my account for a week, lol.

And thank you so much for saying this. I try my best, and for now we are still discussing what features to add into Mys version 1.2.

Oh sorry about that, this is VB's default setting and I will have to change it in admin cp. I will let you know when this is done.
Edit: Done already, hopefully this solves your problem.

ChibiMaestro 01-15-2011 04:51 PM

Thanks very much

Lol, yes, the smilies are... odd.
As in a green smiley face... looks like a happy sick (because it's green) face o.O :D

EDIT: Ninja'd by Hall of Famer xD Anyway the above is for Eddayne and below is a reply to Hall of Famer:

Yus, I registered a few weeks ago, but I was too lazeh to post, but because it's a fresh start, I thought I might as well get into the community :D and yay, the setting's going to be changed soon :)

And... YAY!!! More features :) I seriously need to learn PHP ._.

Hall of Famer 01-15-2011 04:53 PM

The smilies can definitely be changed, again those are just VB's default smilies. We will be looking around for better ones in future.

PTGigi 01-15-2011 05:10 PM

Hi CHIBI :D All this talk of smilies reminded me of my e-mail plan to make a set of Mewtwo smilies *shot*

Anyway good to see another user I recognize (so far I think I recognize 99% percent of people here X3)