Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Templates and Themes (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bootstrap [responsive, mobile-ready] (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4371)

IntoRain 02-03-2014 04:25 PM

Oh wow, nice job with this! Thank you!!

Kyttias 02-04-2014 06:33 AM

* / / / / / / / Update *
FEB.04.2014:
- 99% of css related things moved from js-kyt to style-kyt
- sidebar login inputs no longer clip out of the sidebar
- all form input fields are now fully mobile ready
- available adoptables table narrower on desktops
- all table cells are now vertically aligned
- added first optional mod*

* / / / / / / / To Do *
- swap out icons in Manage Adopts, Trade Center, Members List, etc
- swap out social networking icons in the Profile
- remove MSN from contact info in the Profile, add Tumblr?
- remove carets entirely, at least until I can place them only on drop downs
- wrap Search form elements in .form-groups divs

* / / / / / / / Known Bugs *
n/a

* / / / / / / / Mods *
*There is now an AVAILABLE MODS file where I will be placing some optional additions specific to this Bootstrap template. All you have to do is copy over the ones you want to the new mods-kyt.js file.

The first one is a mod that will make Adoptables on the Stats page (top 10 and random 5) smaller. No smaller than 50% of the table cell on any device, however. Because some of you have small adoptables already, you may have absolutely no interest in resizing them, especially if they're pixels. For anyone who has large adoptables, they might be interested in this to save space. (If asked I will release this as a general Mysidia mod, as well.)

Hall of Famer 02-05-2014 05:18 AM

Looks like you are making a good deal of progress lately, congratulations. I wonder what do you mean by swapping out icons for manage adopts, trade center, members-list and social networking. You have better and more suitable icons to replace these? Or are you just removing them for some reasons?

Kyttias 02-05-2014 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hall of Famer (Post 28938)
Looks like you are making a good deal of progress lately, congratulations. I wonder what do you mean by swapping out icons for manage adopts, trade center, members-list and social networking. You have better and more suitable icons to replace these? Or are you just removing them for some reasons?

Cleaner ones. Some of them don't look so hot on darker backgrounds (loose pixels around the edges). If I have to replace one or two, I might as well put in a whole new matching set.

Hall of Famer 02-06-2014 02:54 AM

I see, sounds interesting. Maybe I will include 'bootstrap' in Mys v1.4.0 as one of the default themes for user to pick(like 'elements' and 'green' in Mys v1.3.x, although the official default is 'main').

LucasA33 02-06-2014 08:50 PM

Yeah, it'd be good to implement it officially IMO, since Bootstrap is really an amazing thing.
Seriously, good job OP.

Kesstryl 02-07-2014 10:29 PM

*thumbs up* to officially including this in 1.4.0! Responsive templates are necessary in today's online world as more people are using smartphones and tablets. This will keep Mysidia modern for a long time.

Pear 03-08-2014 12:56 PM

It looks nice! c: I really love how simple it is<3 c:

pachoofoosh 05-04-2014 05:37 PM

Absolutely amazing, thank you so much for this! :happycbig:

Infernette 06-12-2014 10:44 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the current time to show up in the right corner of the navbar (and possibly an image that changes with this time?).

This template appreciated- I've been testing this on my site all day and I love it :3