Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.5[Security Release] (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5701)

Hall of Famer 02-13-2021 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhynn (Post 37838)
I need to upgrade manually, but as far as I understand that would involve going through all the files and copying over the required changes by hand... is there any guide available for which files I'd need to change, what (if anything) I need to change in the database, etc.?

A lot of files are changed due to addition of pagination to some pages, but it may not be important to you. What are the files that you've touched/changed? If there aint any, you may just upload all the files to the servers and overwrite the old ones.

SilverDragonTears 02-18-2021 10:24 PM

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Adoptable::getAltStatus() in /home/taleofdr/public_html/adopt.php on line 32

parayna 02-18-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverDragonTears (Post 37848)
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Adoptable::getAltStatus() in /home/taleofdr/public_html/adopt.php on line 32

I had this error as well and all you have to do it delete the getAltStatus line in adopt.php :) It's left over from the previous version of the script but it's safe to delete it

Hall of Famer 02-19-2021 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverDragonTears (Post 37848)

Oh yeah this is a known issue with the script from the current download link. I will fix it tomorrow with a new download link that has the bug fixed.

SilverDragonTears 02-22-2021 03:50 PM

Why are all the adopts males? Is it supposed to be like that? If so do I just install the gender ratio mod?

Hall of Famer 02-23-2021 10:47 AM

Its not normal, but it shouldnt happen with the script anyway. Gender Ratio mod is not mandatory for this, how many times did you try adopting? The ratio should be 50/50 by default.

SilverDragonTears 02-23-2021 12:22 PM

OVer 10 adopts :/ I had to install gender ratio mod.

Hall of Famer 02-23-2021 02:23 PM

hmm this is weird, I will test on my demo site and see if I can reproduce the same issue.

Edit: I was able to get female pets, so I think this is not a bug. I aint sure why this happens to you.

SilverDragonTears 02-28-2021 12:23 PM

When I use items on my rats I get this error even though the item works.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OwnedAdoptable::canUseAlternate() in /home/adorkabl/public_html/classes/class_ownedadoptable.php on line 188

SilverDragonTears 03-02-2021 01:56 PM

No matter what I do I can't get the alternate image. and the primary has no ID. just says N/A