Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > AlexC

Notices

Conversation Between AlexC and Moontides
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Moontides
    04-08-2013 05:12 PM
    Moontides
    On the admin control panel, where do I go to edit the forums?
  2. Moontides
    04-08-2013 12:46 PM
    Moontides
    HA! I have no idea what I just did, but I GOT IT! xD Ha ha, I'LL BE BACK! :3 Most likely.

But thanks for your help! :)
  3. Moontides
    04-08-2013 12:45 PM
    Moontides
    http://i50.tinypic.com/54a890.png

I see no unzip here. ^ I changed it and put it into my documents, because whatever the other thing was it wasn't making sense.
  4. AlexC
    04-08-2013 12:36 PM
    AlexC
    Concerning a port number, you should be able to access that though your host's control panel. There should be a page called FTP details or something that would have the information - otherwise, the number would be on the long sidebar of information.

To unzip your folder, you should go to your "my documents" or whatever part of your computer has the mysidia zipped file, and click "unzip" from your rightclick memu. If it goes to a new page, then perhaps just copy all of the contents out of that folder into another one, so you can access the zipped contents through filezilla.

You do have the same version of filezilla, I just have some parts of the window minimized.

Once the file is unzipped, there should appear a new folder besides the zipped one that says "mysidia adoptables 1.3.3" and this will appear in filezilla (you may need to refresh filezilla to see it - just rightclick on the side with your files).

I think I got everything, lol. I keep meaning to update the tutorial.
  5. Moontides
    04-08-2013 09:36 AM
    Moontides
  6. Moontides
    04-08-2013 09:28 AM
    Moontides
    Never mind. Still however, I cannot log in without a port number. Sorry for sending you so many messages! xD
  7. Moontides
    04-08-2013 09:19 AM
    Moontides
    Hmmm... is it that you need to pay for the firezilla full program?
  8. Moontides
    04-08-2013 09:14 AM
    Moontides
    Hi. I was using your tutorial, and then, I got to the part where I need to log in. I was using the video tutorial, and yours looks nothing like mine. Mine pops up as a small box, while yours is quite a large screen. Then, when I try to log in, it won't connect to the server unless I put in a port number? :( Thanks for reading! :)