Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > DragonTamerChris

Notices

Conversation Between DragonTamerChris and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 142
  1. Hall of Famer
    03-08-2011 11:06 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well yeah, many MA users are huge Pokemon fans, arent they?

This you will find out after Mys v1.2.0 is officially released. I dont really think so, we can always allow users to enable/disable certain features, such as trades. For highly advanced and customized scripts, they may be released in modification or premium members subforum.

I hope so too. It will still take a while for this script to be truly useful, but we are getting there.
  2. DragonTamerChris
    03-08-2011 10:48 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Yes, Pokemon black and white. :) (I have an epic team there.)

I wonder what will be on future improvements to the script will be... there is a limit on what we could include to the script because not everyone might like a part of the script, but then again I think you can always delete something as long as it doesn't interrupt another important base function.

I hope some sites start to pop up after version 1.2.0, right now most people that have sites use it for making mods and stuff.
  3. Hall of Famer
    03-08-2011 08:58 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Pokemon B/W I guess?

Well it was supposed to come out much quicker than this tbh, something unexpected happened and the progress was slowed down. I will let you all know what happened by the time the official version is released.
  4. DragonTamerChris
    03-08-2011 06:39 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    I've been pretty distracted with my new game lately. XD Wow, Mys 1.2.0 seems to be coming quicker then I thought. o3o
  5. Hall of Famer
    03-06-2011 12:36 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Well this I cant reveal much detail atm, you will find out when the time comes. XD

Me too, she told me last week that she would finish it by the end of this week though. But anyway, life must have caught up to her and I completely understand.

Thats good to know, hope you enjoy it!
  6. DragonTamerChris
    03-06-2011 12:34 AM
    DragonTamerChris
    Oh my...are you going to put him in the cellar or something? O_o Lol just kidding.

Ah Okay, I really hope that Kae finishes the trade system in time, I don't like the current one. D:

Oh and I'm getting pokemon white tomorrow. :D
  7. Hall of Famer
    03-06-2011 12:26 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Well this I will see when Kaeliah's trade system is completed. I am giving her another week to do that so the worst scenario is to release beta version on March 13th and official version on March 16th. The best scenario? This I dunno yet. The trade system is the only one not yet implemented, and I may have to end up bringing back Mys v1.1.4's trade system if Kaeliah's cannot be added to base script before next Sunday.

Well this... You will see what happens in about a week if he remains inactive. ^^
  8. DragonTamerChris
    03-06-2011 12:15 AM
    DragonTamerChris
    Originally I was thinking that V 1.2 would come out in the time period of March 6th to March 10th but now it's looking like it will come out between March 10th to 14th. But whatever, as long as it comes out before March 20th I'm happy. :) *waits patiently for Kae to add her scripts in so the beta testing period starts.*

Oh and I have a bad feeling Bloodrun left Mys like he did with MA. o.e It's too early to make assumptions though. x3
  9. Hall of Famer
    03-05-2011 11:48 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Cool, 45% completed already. Best luck to her and I look forward to seeing another coder here trying to help out with members. And yeah, waiting for Mys v1.2.0 release sounds better to me.
  10. DragonTamerChris
    03-05-2011 12:42 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Okay, I'll keep you updated. ^_^ It says in her signature that she is 45% done with the mod though she might be waiting till Version 1.2. to release it when she is done in case there are a few things she needs to change for it to work with 1.2.