Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 326,840
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road
Default Mysidia Adoptables v1.1.3[Security Release]

I bet many of you wish Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0 to come out as soon as possible, but there's still lots of things you can do instead of just waiting. For now, I'm ready to release this Mys v1.1.3, which does the following three things that previous versions cannot without modifications:

1. Admins can create/edit/delete user's individual pets in acp, Mod by Hall of Famer
2. Users can manually turn on/off each individual pet's trade status, Mod by Hall of Famer
3. Paginations is available for user's individual pets in both acp and profiles, Mod by Fadillzzz

There are two main folders in Mys v1.1.3, Installation and Upgrade. To install a fresh copy of Mys v1.1.3, simply upload all script files within the folder Installation to your site through ftp. You may also upload the entire folder Installation and rename it afterwards.

For users with Mys v1.1.2, I've provided this easy upgrade feature for most of you. Since there's no change in database table, all you have to do is to upload all files within the upgrade folder to your adoptable site directory. Make sure you replace the old files with the new ones in folder Upgrade. Keep in mind that this only applies to users who have yet to modify admin.php.

Alright, enough said. The download link for Mys v1.1.3 is provided below. Lemme know if you encounter any errors with this release, I try my best to help as soon as I can. Also post in this thread if you have suggestions for other possible patches and minor features that you'd like to see prior to the release of Mys v1.2.0. Thank you.

Download Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRY9PGBE

Hall of Famer

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 25,073
PTGigi

Hm...It appears my computer cannot recognize the filetype O.o It appears as a .rar is that suppose to be right? I mean I can get these mods from the modification area but it's easier to just compare the two codes together X3

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic
Old 01-25-2011, 03:05 PM

It seems that you do not have Winrar on your PC. Can you open zip files then? I will upload another copy of Mys v1.1.3 for those who cant open rar files.

Well actually I never released this turn on/off trade status mod before, this has just been made available in Mys v1.1.3. Kaeliah's trade system should have it too, if you wait for Mys v1.2.0.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

I can open .ZIP files but I guess my computer don't do .RAR D:

I see, so there are some things I'd need to get from that X3 Lol I could probably wait if you don't want the hassle

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
Old 01-25-2011, 03:40 PM

Alright Gigi, I have uploaded a zip file that contains all contents of Mys v1.1.3. It is for users who cannot open rar files:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=385R0TJ0

Old 01-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

Thank you!

Old 01-25-2011, 03:45 PM

You are very welcome Gigi. I didnt plan to release this many versions of Mys v1.1.x before, but guess its quite necessary to do so. Can you tell me something about how MA allows users to actually buy pets? Is it actually an adoptable shop, or does it simply costs you a certain amount of cash for adoption? Just curious.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
bruh

Credits: 35,480
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

=3 Yay 1.1.3 xD

And HoF: The "buying pets" on MA is basically cash deduction :3 and there is a "glitch" where if you put a negative number (e.g. -5) in the cost field, then instead of deducting cash, it increases your cash (e.g. +5).

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

There's two ways to add a price on.

1) Default cost. All adoptables, no matter what, will have this as the price (unless you set an individual price for the adoptable *pokes number 2*)

2) Set a cost for each individual adoptable species. Each species gets it's own price.

It's not a shop, it's right on the adopt.php page but likewise you can set 'cash and promocode' to get a purchasable adoptable for cash, which is how many people make shops on MA.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:19 PM

I see, thank you for telling me all these, gals. ^^ Guess I've figured out what to do with Mys v1.1.4. XD

Closed Thread