Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Suggestions and Feature Requests

Notices

Old 01-31-2009, 07:49 PM

Credits: 10,641
rosepose
Default Pet Deletion/Addition and other ideas

Okay, here are my ideas:

1. Trade center, in which people will be able to trade for out of season pets (I actually think this one's been suggested).

2. Multiple outcomes for each pet. I know how to do this, sort of, but I'd like it to randomly select an outcome (some rarer than others) for the adoptable when it's first adopted.

3. Member list page. So everyone can see the various users, and view their pets (but not be able to kill them and such). This would also include a total count statistics page and "pet with most clicks" and such.

4. I think the admin should be able to delete not only accounts, but specific pets from people's accounts. I mean, say they had an offensive name of something.... I also think that the admin should be able to add a pet to an account without the account owner having to do anything, say an out-of-season pet as a gift.

5. I think that when people adopt their pets, they should be able to choose the gender. This wouldn't effect the pet in any way, but just show a little female or male sign beside their name :)

Anyway, those are my suggestions. From a selfish point of view, those are all the things I'd love to have on my own site but don't.

-Rose

P.S. Any estimates as to when the new version will be out? As in, how many months/years? I'd like to know how long the wait will be to see if it's worth creating mods for some of this stuff.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:02 PM

Credits: 10,730
BMR777 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Pet Deletion/Addition and other ideas

A lot of these features will probably be in the next release. Johnathon is handling the releases from now on and he told me that it will be within 2 weeks that the next release will be out. :)

(That can change, of course though. :) )

BMR777
Old 01-31-2009, 08:16 PM

Credits: 10,641
rosepose
Default RE: Pet Deletion/Addition and other ideas

2 Weeks? Wow, that's amazing... It'd take me about a month to get a mod for even one of these things done. BTW, I'm looking for a script for my adoptables similar to ChickenSmoothie: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/

Where there are multiple outcome pets that can be traded, and which change monthly. They grow on their own rather than with clicks, though.