Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 12-10-2016, 10:50 AM

Credits: 63,617
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

Associations have been introduced to the game! Joining one will give you access to the shop, which currently only has one adoptable available depending on which one you join:
(GGBA Blue Raspberry Dragon)
(GEBA Black Licorice Dragon)

Trust has been implemented as well. Now you can no longer add a pet to your sidebar unless it has at least 50% trust. Choosing the right option will reward you with trust and a 5 point karma boost. Choosing the wrong option will result in you losing 5 karma points.

The Cherry Cheesecake Dog is now available as a breed-only adopt! As usual, finding the right pair of parents is up to you, but I always leave visual clues to help you figure it out!

A bank has been added to the site so you can save up your money!*

While it was a work in progress before, you can now only hold up to 10 adopts at a time. Currently, expansions are not available but they should be soon. (I have 12 spaces so I could test the new adopts)

Slyther has a new costume for the holidays! There are no shops yet. Maybe in a few weeks?

Some sort of collection? It will act as a mix of achievments, collectables, and perk items.
Old 12-17-2016, 05:17 PM

Two new babs are coming to the December event shop!:

The gingerbread bear and conecat. More are going to be coming out soon too, for both the event shop and regular shop, but these are the two being worked on right now.

Tea is coming close to being finished. They will operate like achievements/milestones. When you unlock one, you can drink it once for perks. (What perks I haven't decided yet)

Another thing that's coming that the game is currently lacking is items. What kind of items do you guys think would be useful?
Old 12-24-2016, 03:36 PM

New It is now possible to buy extra shelf space! Now it is possible to click the plus (+) sign under your pantry stats to expand. The holiday adopt shop has now been opened as well. Tea collections will be the next to be released as soon as I can get statuses to update somehow.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:44 PM

An encyclopedia is being added to the site. It will contain a "bestiary" entry for every bab, like so:

Not every species has been added yet, but you are able to visit the page.

In addition to that, tea has been added! Only 3 achievements are available right now, and they cannot yet be used.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:33 AM

The cranberry tufted deer has finally been released. With both male and female images working as well! They're available in the bakery located under the adoptables tab.

The front page is starting to look pretty full! A social media bar has been added to the right and a new font is now being used. Soon, the front page will include a description of the site and images!

If you hadn't noticed, there is now a new section in the userbar that says "gems". This will act as a second currency that will be harder to receive. Currency conversion is planned, so you will be able to use your normal currency to buy rare currency later down the line.

Lastly, the guidebook is being updated to include the changes that have been made to the site.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:34 PM
〈 ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ 〉

Credits: 7,445
Bexasaurus is on a distinguished road

That's awesome, going to adopt them right now! c:
I'm glad that there's going to be a gem conversion and I was curious what the rate is going to be?
Old 12-31-2016, 06:33 AM

I was thinking 1000 = 1 or 500 = 1 since I'm working on adjusting the game's economy so 100 regular currency is expensive. Right now the average user has around 2000-3000, which is enough to buy everything in-game lol.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:56 AM

In order to have an account on the forum, you must now await activation. This change was made because 7-8 out of 15 accounts were spam bots, and more continued to join.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:58 AM

Alpha rewards are coming soon, along with a new type of pet!

A Blackberry Buck. This is a trophy adopt, meaning they don't have any growth stages and cannot be bred. Otherwise they function like normal adoptables.

As I said in my previous post regarding alpha rewards, they will only be gifted to the most active users during the alpha stage! Another alpha reward is planned later down the line.

Alpha rewards are passed out during the alpha stage only, rather than the end of the alpha stage.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:39 PM

A rules page has finally been added to the site. They are located under the "Home" tab and a link has been added to the registration page; encouraging people to read it before signing up and that they agree to the rules if they register.

Spoiler: The rules if you want to read them 
-Accounts and Registration-
  • Users are allowed to have only one (1) account on this website. This is to prevent cheating by transferring items/pets/currency between accounts.
  • Your useame and account biography cannot include any foul, explicit, or offensive language. Doing this once will result in a ban, while doing it a second time will result in account deletion.
  • Account impersinations will not be tolerated. Pretending to be another user or a staff member will result in account deletion.
-Freichat Ettiquet -
  • Offensive language (Slurs, hate speech, harrassment) is not allowed in the chat. Doing this will result in you losing your freichat privilages.
  • Sexual or explicit language (roleplay or otherwise) is not allowed in the chat. Doing so will result in a ban. Repeated offenses will result in account deletion.
  • Please do not spam the chat. This includes posting the same message multiple times and typing in all caps. The first few times will result in a waing, followed by a loss of freichat privilages.
  • Avoid starting arguments. Doing so will result in all involved losing their freichat privilages.
  • Do not beg for adoptables, items, or currency. The first few times will get a waing, follow by a loss of freichat privilages.
-Adoptables-
  • Do not name your pet anything explicit or offensive (This includes biographies as well). Doing so will result in the pet being deleted. Continued offenses will result in account deletion.
  • Please refrain from partaking in any promise-based transactions. (This includes giving away items, adopts, or currency in hopes of getting something in returm.) It is encouraged to use the site's trade function instead.
  • In addition to the above, users found to be scamming others will be banned, with repeated offenses leading to account deletion.
-Private Messaging and Visitor Messages-
  • Do not use the private messaging or visitor message system to harrass other users. Doing so will result in a ban. Continued offenses will result in account deletion.
-Explanations and exceptions-
  • It is recognized that some people have one computer (or multiple) in the same house, which can result in similar IP addresses if two different people want accounts. You will be monitored, but please feel free to PM a member of staff to make them aware of the situation.
  • Receiving multiple bans results in you being a "malicious member", which means your account gets deleted and your IP is recorded to prevent further registrations from you.