Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 12-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,606
Pear is on a distinguished road
Default Weird bugs?

Edit 3:
Alright, so I think I found the bug..Kind of..Whenever I change an adopts gender from what it originally was, it cannot find the adopt. The problems I mentioned below, that is what happens when I change the gender.

Edit 2:
It seems as if the problem has fixed itself? I opened up the file that was wonky, and I went down to line 114, and now the problem is fixed. (At least for now..lol). Weird.

So, I have no idea what has gone wrong, but something apparently has..x) Yesterday whenever I clicked on my adoptable, it said
"
Warning: getimagesize(http://capiforest.elementfx.com/picuploads/m.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_image.php on line 114

Warning: getimagesize(http://capiforest.elementfx.com/picu...81fb9c0f.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_image.php on line 114"

And now today, when I try to click on "My Adopts" it says:
EDIT:
I have deleted the only adoptable in my group, and it seems to have fixed that problem for now? I am going to remake it now..x)

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'AdoptNotfoundException' with message 'Adoptable Capi does not exist...' in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_ownedadoptable.php(28): Adoptable->__construct('Capi') #1 /home/capifore/public_html/view/myadoptsview.php(26): OwnedAdoptable->__construct('2') #2 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): MyadoptsView->index() #3 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #4 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php on line 26

I have no idea what is going on. I haven't accessed any files except the ones in the template folder. :s haha Any help to fix this would be magnificent. ^-^

EDIT:
I have deleted the only adoptable in my group, and it seems to have fixed that problem for now? I am going to remake it now..x)

Last edited by Pear; 12-16-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Cheese
Old 12-20-2013, 03:33 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 333,430
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Do you still get the warnings of getimagesize? All you have to do is to replace getimagesize by @getimazesize and the warnings will go away. Warnings are not errors, sometimes they offer information that may be the cause of later errors, but in cases like this they are nothing but just annoyance. XD

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,606
Pear is on a distinguished road

Ahhhh, that seems to have fixed it. XD Thank you sooo much!!<3 :D