Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Old 07-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Credits: 719
omnee is on a distinguished road
Default Need GOOD Pixel Artist

I am needing a quite professional Pixel Artist to my website: auralake.vacau.com
This pixel artist must know how to:
Outline well
Color well
Shade well

By shading I do not mean Pillow shading or just stair shading I want a good shading, my website has just started and I don't want crap adoptables, here's an example of a good shaded adoptable

DO NOT STEAL THIS PICTURE, I REPEAT, DO NOT STEAL THIS PICTURE, THIS PICTURE BELONGS TO AURALAKE AND AURALAKE ONLY, I REPEAT, AURALAKE ONLY, It was pixelated, coloured and shaded by Horseman, I give him all credits, however, it fully belongs to AuraLake

Last edited by omnee; 07-11-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:33 AM

Credits: 17,418
Kesstryl is on a distinguished road

It might help your cause if you make your post more professional and positive. If you come with the assumption that most artists offer crap, I don't think any of us want to even risk showing you what we can do. A professional will look at submissions and either accept, or reject and thank the artist for their submission but this is not the style you are looking for. No need to elaborate, no need to critique, send the professionally written rejection letter, and move on, end of story.

Also coming in here and assuming anyone would steal your art with all kinds of warnings shows that you are new to this and have no experience working with other professionals. Most of us have sites we are working on, most of us wouldn't want our art stolen, most of us also wouldn't risk the lawsuits and a ruined reputation by stealing your art. While theft does happen, the best thing you can do is to copyright everything on your site, and then state on your site that all art and content are Copyrighted Auralake etc etc. Having a legal copyright gives you power to win in court, in fact I have posted none of my art on my site yet because I'm going to do a copyright package before I do. After all this, just let it go and don't make posts assuming everyone is out to steal your art, it will make the community feel like they are being accused before they even get to know you.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:41 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 335,283
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well I guess the OP aint active anymore, so...

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.