Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Newcomer Center

Notices

Old 08-27-2011, 06:00 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,648
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road
Default Iris here~

Hai guys, I'm Iris, of course I've gone by quite a few usernames, Pero, Perocore, Apricot, Rojoran, Plague, RogueT...haha, well I've come here from Myadopts, I really love MA, but the constant down-time and lack of customization has me a bit sick of it, so I decided to try this out...

...well, my username, Iris-spider, is for my beloved Mexican Red Knee tarantula, Iris. I love spiders, but I also have two betas, two bunnies, horses, ducks, chickens, cats, dogs...probably missed a few things in there...I live with my family on a hobby farm...I play tennis, and I love drawing. I'm looking to be a Geneticist at some point in life...and if that doesn't turn out then a vet-tech.

I generally try to be as polite as possible online, and I abuse my spell check XD I don't like quarreling, and I will never go searching for a fight, and often try to resolve other's. *Snort* since there's freedom of religion in the USA, I made up my own...haha, so I may possibly have some sort of insanity, atleast I think so...just pretty sure there's something messed up about me...I can be pretty random at times, and, frankly, find myself to be very different online than in real life...

...well, now that you've had to suffer that long and boring array of paragraphs...I'm Iris (or Pero/Plague) and it's nice to meet you ;)
Old 08-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,316
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Iris. Its quite interesting to see a girl fond of spiders. This script does give you endless freedom to customize your site to whatever you want it to be, the only limitation is your PHP skills. I had five tutorials for PHP syntax already, check them out if you want to. Also Kaeliah wrote instructions on how to manipulate Mysql database command in PHP, you may be interested in these too.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:57 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,648
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Hall of Famer. Haha, yeah, most girls (and plenty of boys XD) tend to be afraid of spiders...and the tiny ones do scare me, because you can't see them easily, while big ones are a lot easier to notice. Haha, my PHP knowledge is pretty small, I plan on learning as much as I can, maybe taking a few classes if I get the chance...I'll be sure to read through the tutorials!

Thanks,
Iris