Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 09-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Pikachu.

Credits: 8,428
gloryKAT is on a distinguished road

um, currently it is possible to get more than one companion with 'life' from the keystone
Old 09-16-2013, 09:14 AM

Credits: 22,692
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Yeh I made it so that users can only get five since they're also edible. ;P Or in case they want a tiny army of angry bacon demons. XD

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php
Old 10-31-2013, 05:23 PM

Okay this is a serious last minute halloween update from me! So I'll let it run for a couple of days more lol. ^_^' This halloween has serious creeped up on me, I havent even done my pumpkins yet! But I managed to do a few things for the Felkyo. :) I have a new item, soul soup, a new mini pet, a ball of slime, lol, and a new pet! The werecat in Hangmans square, though I will be adding the chance for it to turn into a vampire cat later. ;) To see the full updates check the message board!

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
Old 02-14-2014, 04:23 AM

Okay this is a big update! I have good and bad news. I'll get the bad news out the way first, our wonderful coder is taking a month or two out to upgrade and improve her own site. So its likely we wont be getting any heavy coding based projects (like the battling system) finished until around April. Its fine, she has her own great site too, and I have a bunch of things to finish myself here anyway. That leads onto the good news, I have photoshop back! :D And I've been going crazy on it, I'm really sorry I missed a couple of events, I'm hoping a few new pets will make it up. ^_^ So the old location pet will be moving out (finally!) next week, if you havent got it yet you had better go get it! The next location creature is very unusual... Its made out of fire and ice and its definitely one of my favourites. So as a little extra to apologise for my time off I made a special nebula version that can ONLY be gotten from the main Felkyo shop over the next two weeks. ^_^ There wont be any kept spare in the stock account, so you'll have to make sure you get them!

And I know I missed the Chinese new year, but its still the year of the horse right? So along with the special nebula creature I'm also putting the year of the horse creature in the main Felkyo shop for the next two weeks too. Its kind of a horse, mixed with some other creatures to make something very unique. I'll post a message on the message board the day before I take them both out.

Since its valentines day I've also made a couple of items, the valentines chocolates and a card you can send to someone special. ;) They are in Baulders boutique. I hope you all have a lovely valentines day! And because I know I've been bad with updates and people have probably stopped watching here I'll leave the valentines items out over the weekend for anyone that just wants to have a lovely weekend. :)

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can!

Old 02-27-2014, 05:50 AM

I was so caught up in the art for the next project I may have forgotten to change the location. XD Its all sorted out now, the Selkulf is finally gone, replaced by the Iglaciar! If you want to get one head over to the current location, and dont forget the more limited version of the Iglaciar and the Chinese new year creature will be going out of the Felkyo shop after this weekend!