Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 333,135
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

The site looks really great, you are armed with such amazing artistic skills and I hope your project will get ever successful.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:50 AM

Credits: 22,810
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Alright its been a long time since I gave an update, but thats because I've been busy working on things. ;P I've got various ideas, most of which I hope to finish or put into action in the upcoming week. This isnt just pets either! The map has also been finished (finally), so you can click on any of the areas and be taken to its page, though I havent added the new pets just yet... But I do have a new pet, this one has been popular for some reason even while it was being made! XD Which is odd since it promotes unluckiness... Yep this is a friday the 13th pet! Its both cute, beautiful and evil, which makes a fun combo... Its only out on this Friday in the main Felkyo shop, then it'll be back some Fridays next year. However the shop stock will be taking some in if anyone wants to buy it before that, but remember the stocks limited!

(The sites server is currently down, if its not back up later I will extend the event. Maybe this is the result of making an unlucky pet on Friday the 13th. ;P )

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php
Old 07-20-2012, 03:51 PM

And I have an interesting new update! I've created a special type of bottled pet that you have to hunt to find throughout the Loreuna map. Theres 13 altogether so you'll have to get hunting if you want to find them all! ;)

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
Old 07-22-2012, 12:27 AM

The Felkyo has finally hit summer! (We never have summer where I live so its a bit late here lol) The banners changed, the summer Vieren is out in the woodland portal, and theres a new feature in your pets manage page. If you check out the explore option now available to all pets you can choose to take that pet to the beach! Theres not any stat change involved with this at the minute, (though pets happily purr and shiver when you mouse over them here so they must like it!) but there is a new little pet on the beach you might want to pick up. ;) The Loreuna location will hopefully change tomorrow if everything goes smoothly so there'll be a new pet there too... When I rain down updates and new pets I make it pour. >:) Also I might be absent for most of August, so I'm getting it all done now. o.o'

The entrance page has gotten a bit more high tech too making it easier to Follow or Like the site, so lets see how many people there are out there. :)

Also I hope these updates arent spam, let me know if I should push all these into one post!

Old 07-22-2012, 08:23 PM

The updates aint spams at all, I enjoy witnessing Mysidia Sites taking off. Good luck with your progress Ruinily.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:25 PM

Thanks Hall of Famer! :D

Now the Loreuna town has finally moved again, to the nice beach available in the pets explore option. This new pet is one of my favourites that I've been planning for a while, so I hope everyone else loves it too! Just go to the Update newspaper in the library and follow the links as usual. ;)

Also if anyone is really struggling with finding the bottles hidden in the map private message me know so I can check on them, or at least tell you which area they are in. ^_^

Click me!

Old 07-24-2012, 10:51 PM

Oh nice update, it sounds very interesting and of course people should be enjoying it. ^^

Old 11-03-2012, 11:24 PM

Wow I took too long a break... But I'm back again with a new pet! Hopefully closely followed by a couple more. I'm sorry about the big break I took, things kept getting in the way. >.< This pet was meant to be a halloween pet, but since it took me longer to make than I thought, and most people would have missed it anyway, I'm making it permanent. ^_^ Its available in the rubbish hole on the map, the same place where you can get the killer toilet. Its also in the same library book about animated objects, this one was a lot of fun to make. :) And I also finally added a library book for the hermit shrimps, and any other pets I add to backgrounds to come in the future. So now I'll get on with the other new things I was working on, they should be added soon hopefully!

Old 12-09-2012, 10:21 PM

Just letting you all know although I am working from various half broken laptops and computers while mines still waiting to be fixed I still managed to make the 12/12/12 day pet! Its release will automatically be only on that wednesday in two days time. Since this is the last triple number day pet as we dont have a 13th month I put some extra work into this one, I hope you all enjoy it!

Old 12-09-2012, 11:30 PM

Credits: 12,405
LucasA33 is on a distinguished road

Like the art style. Just think the background needs to be streched ;)