Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 09-02-2016, 06:55 PM

Credits: 16,095
parayna is on a distinguished road
Default Azairm (Updated & Edited!)

Will add an image here when I make a new one, as well as due to Photobucket being stupid and needing a new host XD

Azairm will be an interactive adoptable website filled with a few different species, though only one will be available at the beginning and for the early stages of the site, unless I decide otherwise. All of the designs have their own rarities, ranging from Common to Legendary. More info on them below! We will also have a varying range of NPC's to make your visit more exciting! And the NPC's will all have seasonal outfits, depending on the holiday.

Features Planned So Far:
  • Legendaries
  • An Explore Feature
  • Quests
  • Games
  • Customs
  • Items
  • Different Species
  • Achievements
  • Forum
  • Site-Wide Events
  • Raffles
  • Lottery
  • And more!

I've continued work on the site after being off for a hiatus. So I'll update all the posts and make sure all the images are able to be seen... thank you, Photobucket...

Last edited by parayna; 12-18-2017 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Started work on the site again!
Old 09-02-2016, 06:56 PM

Default NPC's (Added Orelianax)

NPCs

Spoiler: Orelianax 
Orelianax

I will change the image as he is completed more!

Orelianax, or Orelian/Ori/Ore for short, will be the mascot of the site (as he is one of my OCs). He will be placed on the home page, and will have his own shop for users to buy items! In the image he is in his underwear because I'm making him like a paper doll, so I can easily put outfits over the top of him XD He will have a uniform on (it's been designed but I haven't scanned it yet!)

This will also be helpful as I can then add different outfits for things like events, special times... etc. Like Christmas, Halloween and everything! XD

When his image is completed I will make it into a proper factfile!

Last edited by parayna; 12-23-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Added Orelianax
Old 09-02-2016, 06:56 PM

Default Items

Reserved for items

Last edited by parayna; 12-23-2016 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Default Species (Kitt Added)

Kitt

Description: Each design was going to have their own info but I have changed my mind... I'll write up the Kitt bio at some point! (Special Kitt such as legendaries, will have unique info)

Clicks Required: To be decided as I need to think about how much is too much or too little XD

Spoiler: Gallery 
Red Kitt

Orange Kitt

Purple Kitt

Preview Shown: The Red, Orange, and Purple designs. They are some of the 7 starters that are available for everyone!

Breeds Allowed: I was tempted to remove breeding entirely but have decided to keep it... though I'm probably going to limit how much an adopt can be bred, to avoid everything being flooded with certain types!

Adopt Limit: The common starters are most likely unlimited, and it's up to the users to be smart with how many they own. I may also add a spaces section, so users can only have a certain amount of pets and therefore need to be smart about those they adopt, unless they buy more space.

Release Times: I'm thinking of having a few of all (not rare or limited) species released every month, and having events run in-between. There will also be special ones available through exploration, breeding only, or other means (such as shops, etc). And the 7 starters will always be available from the adopt page.

Last edited by parayna; 06-18-2017 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Added Kitt
Old 09-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Default Features

Banks: You can use a bank to store Credits and withdraw when you need them!

Pet Personalities: There are currently 50 that can be generated, and I don't actually have plans to make them affect anything.. yet! Eventually they might affect how certain things react to your adopts. They're just a small and fun detail at the moment! You can also get ones that appear 'negative' like Stupid, Lazy, Angry, Moody, stuff like that. :P You could try to get an adoptable with a specific personality! (Maybe Happy, Creative, Genius? Or whichever turns out to be your favourite!)

Public Pet Profiles: Finally got them finished today! Super excited about that! But you can view the profiles of other people's pets as well.

Held Items and Companions: I'm not sure how they'll affect the site just yet but your pets can hold items and will be able to have mini-pets as companions!

Forum: I'm hoping for the forum to be active... as I would like an active community who can help each other out!

Games: Currently only the HiLo and WordScramble games by Kyttias and Hwona are there but I know how to use RPG Maker MV so I will probably make some small RPG games that can be implemented into the site seeing as MV gives HTML5 capability! I won't be able to make the games give site currency but they can reveal promo codes as in-game prizes!

Premium Currency: There are two currencies available; credits, and gems. Gems are a premium currency that you will eventually be able to buy for real money, exchange for a certain amount of credits, or win in competitions (etc). They will be used to buy premium pets and perhaps other planned features... [NOTE FOR MYSELF: Perhaps they can be the equivalent of £1 = 2 Gems? Then special pets in shops (or other in game features) can cost approximately 2-6 Gems, depending on what they look like or how well they're received. To be decided in the future though, when the economy has been established better. This is also good to encourage people to enter competitions, especially if they earn 1 Gem... as then they'd need to earn another to buy a premium pet!]

Will be updated with more as I go...

Last edited by parayna; 06-19-2017 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-23-2016, 03:50 PM

Default Reserved

Reserved for the future

Last edited by parayna; 06-10-2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:09 PM

Default Pet Profiles Update & Overhaul

Finally got the public pet profiles finished today! Though they are subject to change as I go... screenshots included as well as descriptions of what's going on! I also managed to get some basic button for adopting the 7 starters. I quite like the simplistic nature of them!

Spoiler: All Screenshots! (9) 
The 'My Adopts' Page
This is what your my adopts page will look like at the moment. I'm hoping to include pet grouping and perhaps limited spaces that you need to buy more of to get more pets?

Managing Your Pets
This is the page where you manage your pets! Clicking all of the bottom links will let you edit that aspect of them, and their profile changes accordingly. Some of the pages also include the profile so it feels as if you aren't moving across the site! Others, such as freezing, rename, and editing the bio, have their own mini page, as it looks neater that way.

You can also see below that Whisper is a 'Dreamer'! One example of a personality!

Public Pet Profile
Others can also see your pets profile when they play with them, and this is what they'll see. Once already played with, the text at the top changes to let them know, however, they can still see your pets profile!

Adoption Page
Adopting the common starters is easy and simple to do... just head over to 'Adopt' and you will see something like this (it is very in progress, though, as I threw this together today for testing purposes!). You can click the buttons to adopt them!

The Adoption Process
Once you have clicked a button you will see this. Though I'm not sure how it will work for limited edition adopts, but I think it'll be the exact same.

(Also, the egg is clickable to take you to their manage page. That way the page can be neater without a text link!)

Egg Managing
You can see that pets start with their name as their species name. I was going to make it be 'Unnamed' (and probably still will) but for now this is the way it is. (EDIT: I have made it so that they're name now starts as Unnamed :) )

Another feature is that their genders and personality are actually hidden until they hatch! Once they have hatched into a baby their gender and personality reveal themselves. Another thing you won't be able to see is that the stars that indicate rarity won't let you know if they're using an alt image until they reach adulthood, so no cheating to get alts, I'm afraid!

Renaming
This is the rename page. I really like how simple it came out! I'm quite happy with it. The bio page is very similar as well.

Already Played With Page + Named Egg
You can still see everything is still hidden! You can give eggs names, though you don't know genders yet! You could use a gender potion on them to make sure they come out that gender, but you might have that one already! Don't want to waste your credits, eh?

Baby Page!
Once your egg has hatched you'll see your baby! The personality has been revealed, as well as the gender (the name fits, yay! ) But the times they've been bred is still hidden as they can't be bred yet due to being too young.

And that's most of what I did today! I did have a lot of it already... I didn't do all of it today! Though pet profiles are pretty much done... so today was a success in my book!
It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.

Last edited by parayna; 06-14-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:31 PM

Default Two New Kitts!

Just finished designing two new Kitts. They'll both be Limited Edition, so they won't be released at the beginning of our opening...

Albino

Yin & Yang
This is one of my new favourites I love how the adult and adult alt represent good and evil!
It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:07 PM

My wonderful friend made the site a banner for our alpha stage! Though only a very select few will see it on the site at the moment as it's a closed alpha where only me, him, and one other friend eventually, will be testing things... XD

Old 06-18-2017, 07:28 PM

Default Update

A small update for now... I got quite a bit done today! I installed the item shop and inventory mods by Kyttias, as well as the second currency mod by Fox. I also played around a bit with my smarty sidebar and templates and now have both the normal currency and premium currency showing with an icon instead of text!

Spoiler: Sidebar with currencies 

I'm pretty proud of myself, as I now have managed to tick at least 3 things off of my checklist! Until next time~

EDIT: I have also just finished the mobile links navigation (so mobile users can click the top links and go to a page with direct links on) as well as the affiliates page (for affiliations of other adoptable websites) and rearranging the link orders. Phew, I have done sooo much today...

Last edited by parayna; 06-18-2017 at 08:58 PM.