Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 04-28-2009, 02:20 PM

Credits: 4,473
mugwumpr
Default Welcome to Pogwoddle Marsh!

"During the day, this is just like any other old marsh, but when the sun goes down.... THAT'S when the magic happens. The inhabitants of the marsh come out to play...."

Welcome to the realm of Pogwoddle Marsh, land of magic and mystery, where the ever-changing denizens of the marsh are always looking for new friends and playmates. Just be careful of what you bring into the marsh when you visit.... some of the residents like to collect shiny new toys, and you may find that you're not leaving with the same things you brought in.

:D :cool:
Old 04-28-2009, 03:54 PM

Credits: 10,550
BMR777 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Welcome to Pogwoddle Marsh!

Nice site and nice theme. :)
Old 04-29-2009, 12:00 PM

Credits: 4,473
mugwumpr

Thanks!

:D
Old 05-09-2009, 01:16 PM
I am, who I am.

Credits: 28,026
Bloodrun
Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodrun

My friend you have an error, an obvious one.
When viewing your page, at the top, the viewer sees this wall of nasty text:

0&&parent.frames.length) { d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);} if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i 2) { if ((img = MM_findObj(args[2])) != null && !img.MM_init) { img.MM_init = true; img.MM_up = args[3]; img.MM_dn = img.src; if ((nbArr = document[grpName]) == null) nbArr = document[grpName] = new Array(); nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; for (i=4; i < args.length-1; i+=2) if ((img = MM_findObj(args[i])) != null) { if (!img.MM_up) img.MM_up = img.src; img.src = img.MM_dn = args[i+1]; nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; } } } else if (event == "over") { document.MM_nbOver = nbArr = new Array(); for (i=1; i < args.length-1; i+=3) if ((img = MM_findObj(args[i])) != null) { if (!img.MM_up) img.MM_up = img.src; img.src = (img.MM_dn && args[i+2]) ? args[i+2] : ((args[i+1])? args[i+1] : img.MM_up); nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; } } else if (event == "out" ) { for (i=0; i < document.MM_nbOver.length; i++) { img = document.MM_nbOver[i]; img.src = (img.MM_dn) ? img.MM_dn : img.MM_up; } } else if (event == "down") { nbArr = document[grpName]; if (nbArr) for (i=0; i < nbArr.length; i++) { img=nbArr[i]; img.src = img.MM_up; img.MM_dn = 0; } document[grpName] = nbArr = new Array(); for (i=2; i < args.length-1; i+=2) if ((img = MM_findObj(args[i])) != null) { if (!img.MM_up) img.MM_up = img.src; img.src = img.MM_dn = (args[i+1])? args[i+1] : img.MM_up; nbArr[nbArr.length] = img; } } } //-->