Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,322
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well PDO is required for this script, and in fact every webhost should have it enabled. The only one used to have this problem was x10hosting, but it only happened to one or their four servers since that server was malfunctioning. I've never encountered a webhost that actually disables PDO by default, more like something goes wrong with its server. If there's a webhost who goes as far as disable PDO, it goes out of business quickly.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Artist

Credits: 15,224
pachoofoosh is on a distinguished road

I managed to get PDO enabled and the php is version 5.3 now, and i've re-installed the script. :D

Although I have noticed there are a lot of php warnings everywhere when I browse my site:
  Spoiler: Errors 

(I've removed the beginning of the file paths for security :3)
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_admin.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_input.php on line 78
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: margin in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_pagination.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined variable: padding in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_pagination.php on line 50
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: styleoptions in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\changestyle.php on line 21
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_admin.php:18) in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\online.php on line 5
Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$yim in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_member.php on line 358

Also when I try to log into the ACP, it keeps logging me out. .o. Could that be because of the "REQUEST_URI" notices?
Old 01-15-2013, 09:21 PM

Nope, this shouldnt be the cause of your error. You are getting lots of notice warnings, these usually are suppressed by the server. You may ask your host to disable notice warnings.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Artist

Credits: 15,224
pachoofoosh is on a distinguished road

Okay. :3 I've disabled errors, but it still doesn't seem to let me log into the ACP. I'm putting "http://www." Before the domain name, and I've typed in my username and password correctly, but it just sends me back to the login page. :o

Although I've noticed in the URL, that after I try to login to the ACP, it sends me to "admincp/index/index/" instead of just "admincp/index/". Is this normal? Sorry, I just don't want to mess anything up, as i'm still rather new to PHP. >u<

EDIT :: Fixed it! :DD

If you go into "lang/admincp/lang_index.php", find the section that says "$lang['login_form']", and find where it says "<form name='form' method='post' action='index'>", and then change the form action to "index.php". :D

Last edited by pachoofoosh; 01-21-2013 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:10 AM
bruh

Credits: 35,645
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

Wow. Love this! Especially the new ACP :)
It's much more organized and easier to edit the default page content too!

Just a question. When you visit the account.php page, and the content title says 'Username's account', what's the code that makes you show the username's name? I can't find it anywhere?
I want to find it to use on the side bar, e.g. 'Hi there Username!'.
_
EDIT:
Also, where can I edit the donation form on the donate.php? Just that I want to add padding to the left to move it across (aesthetic reasons as the donation form is not inline with the content).

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!

Last edited by ChibiMaestro; 02-09-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:10 AM

Credits: 7,360
Empress_Swanbottom is on a distinguished road

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe it's {USERNAME}
Old 02-09-2013, 01:37 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,649
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Chibi, to include the username in the side bar use this:
{$mysidia->user->username}

For the donate page...hm...I can't seem to find it. Checked the lang_donate.php file as well as several others that may or may not have been relevant, but can't find it.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:15 PM
bruh

Thanks Pero :) That worked!
In lang_donate.php, there's no mention of the form o-o

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!

Last edited by ChibiMaestro; 02-09-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:48 PM

@ Chibi: Check the file class_member.php, the donation form is currently stored in that library file. I know its absurd, will fix this kind of confusion and inconsistency in future releases.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:14 AM
bruh

Thanks Hof :)

~C.Maestro

Last edited by ChibiMaestro; 02-10-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Closed Thread