Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Feedback and Suggestions

Notices

Old 03-29-2012, 10:19 AM

Credits: 10,541
Rozel
Default Are we allowed to...

Are we allowed to advertise our websites if they aren't Mysidia related in the Adoptable Buzz area? I am a part of a website that would like to see some more members and it involves adoptables so I'm sure people here would be interested. But of course, I don't want to put it up if it isn't allowed.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:23 AM

Credits: 5,917
solskenn is on a distinguished road

If your using the mysidia script to build your site with, I'm pretty sure all petsites are allowed. If your not useing the mysidia script then there is a forum near the bottom for that, webmaster area I think it's called. As for talking about a site without the mysidia script in the adoptable buzz (which I think is a "coming soon" type forum) I don't know for sure. (I'm new, so if an older member posts something other than what I said, take their word over mine xD)

edit: Adoptables Buzz
Sites in the making? This is the place to discuss your so far not yet launched but promising adoptable sites made with Mysidia Adoptables.

So only if your using the mysidia script.

edit2: Also on a side-note, if no one comes in to correct my answer, I'll just assume that I got it right. Though if you'd like someone else to confirm it then I don't blame you. I'd want them to confirm it myself if I were in your position.

Last edited by solskenn; 03-29-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:24 PM

Rozel

I agree with what you said. I don't think it's for Adoptable Buzz, or for Showcase. I didn't see Webmasters area but I think that's it. Thank you.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:10 PM

Credits: 66,326
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, Solskenn got it right. The webmaster forum is the second forum from the bottom - right between staff central and other chat. All other sites go in there. :3
Old 03-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,341
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Umm I wont say no if your site is an adoptables site, it really depends on the contents. But I dont quite understand why you want to advertise on Mysa though. We aint MA, we have only about 15-25 members visiting the forum each day. I am not quite optimistic at the popularity/activity will ever catch up someday, so you probably will be disappointed if you actually hope to gain some members from this place.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:43 PM

Credits: 66,326
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, we're not exactly a good place to get members. We're like, the nerd table of the coding community - nobody knows we're here!

*pokes HoF* it'll get better one day, don't worry. :D
Old 03-30-2012, 03:01 PM

Rozel

I know, but someone suggested it and I might as well do it. It doesn't hurt to. ^^