Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 10-23-2016, 07:43 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,687
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road
Default Smarty Exception Error

This is peculiar as I was not getting this error earlier and I have not changed anything in the past 24 hours. I am recieving this error whenever I try to access my site:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/inekelmy/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/inekelmy/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/inekelmy/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/inekelmy/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/inekelmy/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/inekelmy/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/inekelmy/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/inekelmy/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127
I double checked and the template.tpl file for my theme is present and fully functional, so I do not understand why it is I am getting this error.

Any idea?
Old 10-23-2016, 10:45 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,494
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Check the value for theme in your database table prefix_settings, and see if it matches an existing theme on your site. Note the theme name is case sensitive, so maybe changing the first letter from upper case to lower case will solve this problem.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:43 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,687
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Ok, just checking this. Should the theme name in settings be the name as shown in themes, or should it be the file name?

I am using the main theme, and the name in themes is Main, while the folder is main. In settings I have it set as Main.

Edit: Apparently that was causing the issue. I changed it and all is working now.

Thank you, HoF!

Last edited by Abronsyth; 10-24-2016 at 06:47 AM.