Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Addons and Modifications > Mys v1.3.x Mods

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2020, 03:13 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 44,523
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Modded Version of 1.3.4. **Please read instructions ^^

I am sharing this heavily modded version of 1.3.4.

It comes with a Sql you will import into an empty database.

Do NOT do a fresh install of the site.

X All I ask is if there are Mods made to make this work better (colorpicker for customs, flattened images for imageurl with markings and bases flattened, etc etc) --- that you share them with me. Thank you! <3

**You will have places you will need to change to your url --- breeding and others may be needed to be altered ------

my site for this is felis.club ( club in place of com ). Change accordingly.

You'll want to add a new user by registering. Admin is on there and is kind of defunct since it was my main acct.

Just register and make that acct another Admin by making the user group 1.

Upload the provided zip and extract wherever you want to use this :)

Go into config.php and add your own goodies correctly for the database.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/na045h..._8_13_2020.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1he63d...ccess+(2)/file

All credit obviously to HOF and all the great Mod creators here, Kyttias, Abronsyth, Dinocaid, Kristhasirah, and all the rest.

This is a heavily modded version of 1.3.4.

It has, among other things:

1. Merged Breeding - to show the merged images as your main images for the pets, you will need to go into Class_OwnedAdoptable and take off the places it shows *$marking_1* etc etc.

Just leave the imageurl part to show. Imageurl is where the merged image of a gen 2 or higher will live after it's created!

This was a mod I paid 300 bucks for years and years ago and HOF kindly worked it to integrate into this framework.

2. The sparring and training Mod by Abronsyth.

3. The health and happiness Mod and pet sort by Dinocaid.

4. A way to apply layers in front of and behind the Pet, for markings, backgrounds, toys etc.

Kyttias helped a lot for this, and I worked out the rest on my own :)

It's all set to do this, you don't need to do anything but add the item.

I'll include a run down of the functions you want to use, for each item.

Toys/Pet pets live in 'slots'. Basically fields in sql. Add one and it may or may not bump what was there, or it may go to a different one, you want to indicate what goes where, for the buyer of the item - so they can decide. Backgrounds of course always bump the previous.

Markings too have 'slots', same deal.

These Markings will be passed down according to a set rule.

5. A custom page, for purchasing custom bases.

It's just a modded adopt page, but it does the trick. I've tried to incorporate a colour picker for a custom generator for a long time to no avail.

You set the adopts you want available for customs as 'always' avail and they will show here.

Members pay a cost to buy new Bases for them, and Markings. That's where the 'profit' so to speak is. The 'base' Base is free.

You can make different species avail at different times.

6. This is very, very important:

Due to the nature of the way it's set up, if you want to do Advanced OR Heuristic breeding --

you MUST make sure the Markings are all going to work for the different species!

Because they are going to get applied, and obviously what fits a 'fox' form will not fit on a 'moose' form - unless you make sure it does.

These Markings get passed down to the kids, even if you aren't using merged.

7. Making Markings/Bases :

They must have a transparent background to them. However you make your markings, make sure to clear the area around the marking itself. Otherwise it will not work correctly.

Same for the Bases.

And same for the original Pet image - what I usually call 'Fox_Custom.png' etc etc.

Always pngs.

8. I'm still having some issues with Trade Center (Swap Meet) and a few random things. You may find some bugs, some glitches and I apologize for them. I also am NOT very php savvy but I do the best I can.

I won't be able to offer a ton of support for this re worked version, not because I don't want to, but because I suck at it xD

I will happily explain anything the best I can.

I guess thats all - I will be working on getting a version zipped that has as few references to my Site as possible ( will be replaces with YourSite ).

I'll also include a phpMyadmin sql for you, so you can just upload the zip and extract, add a database for yourself and then import in the sql --- and then go mod the config.php file to reflect that.

DO NOT do a fresh install first!!

Sometimes .htaccess gives an issue, I will include the one I use at Mediafire too.

I don't have a way to flatten a final image and show it, due to the way the layers are set up. You may be able to Mod that.

This is the culmination of years and years of modding and work and I'd like to share it.

As you see ---I have several of the mods added from the Forum, the last one I added was the users shop one -- but it isn't working properly in one respect, the way the images are set up, they are covering the entire 'buy' area in usershop when the pet comes up. Everything else seems ok.

So that may be something someone else would be able to cure ^^

I use Bootstrap.

The layering does NOT work on other themes, maybe someone else can fix that ^^

****NOTE re: merged breeding and layers ----

The way it's set up, the layers of markings may cover the main merged imageurl of the pet. You can remove the aspects that show the layers completely in class_ownedadoptable.

You can also go to class_breeding and mess with the merged breeding image stuff for opacity etc.

Last edited by Missy Master; 06-10-2021 at 03:37 PM.