Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 03-18-2018, 01:17 PM

Credits: 1,004
Eyesauce is on a distinguished road
Question Multiple device login issue

Ok, so! I'm an artist on beau's Aviary and I registered an account on my tablet and everything worked perfectly, and I logged in a day later on the same device and everything was still totally fine. Then I logged in on my phone and it logs me on but as soon as I went to any other page it comes up with this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

And won't work at all. So I tried on my tablet and it was ok, until I logged in and it came up with the same error message. And it does this back and forth between the two devices, so I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with me using the same IP address with my two devices. As I've got no control over the coding and whatnot I'm kind of worried I'll not be able to fix this issue, but it seems to not really be an issue with the coding more than how to get one device out of the system, I feel there's still hope! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
Old 03-18-2018, 01:47 PM

Credits: 63,463
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

You could always try making a brand new account. I remember goofyunicorn (the owner I'm assuming) having this issue with the site, but it was only fixed just recently. I logged out/in through my desktop, and the all pages load fine for me.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:54 PM

Credits: 1,004
Eyesauce is on a distinguished road

Ah that's a good idea, I think I'll just have to do that, hopefully my old one can just be deleted. Yeah everything worked fine for me until I used different devices, so I'll be sure that I stick to the one this time round haha. Thanks for the help! :-)