Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Old 04-11-2017, 05:44 PM

Credits: 63,633
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road
Default Artist for hire

I need to start saving up some money so I can afford a new domain name and server for my site, so I'm willing to work as an artist to help with that.

-Info-
Environments are not yet my strong point, so I'll only be able to do animal/creature art. This includes adoptables and illustrations that pretty up the site. This does not include humans because I have zero skill at drawing such. Buildings and furniture don't go well for me either; so I can't draw shop interiors or anything. If your website has a particular style you want kept, then I am capable of mimicking it.

-Examples-

Check out more examples here!

-Policy-
If you would like to see what I can do before hiring, I am capable of providing a sketch (no color or shading, just a rough sketch). After hiring, I usually check back during the art process and am open to suggestion/feedback to ensure that you are satisfied with the final result. Every month is counted as 30 days. I draw relatively fast and, depending on the complexity and detail, can finish a piece in 2-3 days, give or take a day. (If really simple, I can sometimes finish the same day)

If requested, I can provide an art stream (via picarto.tv) if you wish to watch me draw live and give immediate feedback. This comes with no extra cost.

-Pricing-
I'm better at working out deals/haggle through PM to meet your specific needs. If you're not good at making up payment plans, I am able to work for $15 a month. You are allowed to stack up to 2 months at a time (so $30) before renewing. Before drawing any art for your site (not including the example sketch if requested), I require the agreed upon payment before I begin. I receive payments through PayPal.