Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Old 04-28-2012, 09:45 AM
.. your friendly geek. c:

Credits: 27,381
Aasixx is on a distinguished road
Default Looking to hire a coder.

Okay, so some things go beyond my little PHP knowledge and I'd like to hire a coder that can help me out. I've yet to learn the Mys coding stuff, or whatever so I also need help with theme stuff. Most of the stuff I'm needing help with is placing the codes into my site, I've yet to learn that. I'm not asking for much, like advanced coding and whatnot, it's easy stuff. I'm still learning PHP myself -- getting pretty far.

Anyway, onto the details. I don't have much money to offer, if that's what you may want for payment, but I am a writer and I write pretty good. I'm very good at writing quests and such. I can pay money, but not a whole lot.

Here's an example of my writing, an old quest I was working on for an old version of my upcoming site (it took me about 20-25 minutes to write all of this):
You make your way through the door, that apparently hasn't been used in hundreds of years. When you walk towards a statue, you notice it looks just like the Fire Element Albie. An Albie comes wandering up to you, "This statue represents the Fire Element Albie. One of the most rarest Albies out there. Only one exists.." as you look down to the little Albie, he begins telling you a story, "Long ago, thousands of years ago, five Albies ruled over all of us. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Metal. They even ruled over our king. They're basically our "gods." They supply Albisian with everything. Fire. He helps us scare away remaining poachers, he also ignites the faith and hope in us. Everywhere he goes, he enlightens the truth within us. Water. She rules over all seas and rivers. She provides us fish to eat, and pure water to drink. She cleans our souls and turns them into pure goodness. Earth. He provides us all of our crops to keep us healthy and alive. He sustains all life within us. He controls the ground beneath us, to hold us to this special land. Wind. She's as quiet as ever. She turns our windmills to provide us power. She unlocks the beauty in us all, with her reaping through valleys. Metal. He provides us metal to build our homes and stores. He's also our protector from outsiders. These Albies have hid their selves from everyone, including Albies. If you're able to gain their trust, you can use them to unlock our biggest secret.." the little Albie that knew so much about Albisian quickly vanished, leaving you breathless.

I can do way better, as this is a pretty childish example.

If you're interested, you can private message me on these forums for more details. :)
Thanks.