Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 04:19 AM

Credits: 5,226
Cindykt is on a distinguished road
Default I have a dream but I'm useless

Hiya guys, the name's Cindy and I have a dream. I'm working on a site called Xanadu and I'm engaged to photoshop XD. But there's a slight issue... I'm useless. I can't code to save my life (meaning I can't code AT ALL, not even a table) and I am very busy with surf lifesaving, school and music.

What I can do;
Absolutely nothing. My art is crummy, I don't have enough time online to earn credits and I have no money. I have scraped past by asking other to install scripts for me, but I'm tired of relying on others to do stuff for me. It makes me feel weak.

What I'm after;
A reliable, literate, trustworthy, PATIENT helper. Somebody who can preferably code, or at least install mods. Somebody who can understand me and what I need and maybe help out with the art, and won't get snappy with me 'cause I'm the ultimate ubernewb.

What I'm willing to give;
Unlimited customs on my site, a very nice admin position and... whatever else you can think of :P

Please PM me if you can help!!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 19,074
PokePets

Well, what must be coded ><?
Old 05-09-2011, 02:16 PM

Credits: 48,370
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

Cindy I kinda know how you feel. Working with sites can be extremely frustrating, and it gets worse cause even if you do complete a site its even harder to get people to use it.

I think you need to explain a bit more on what you want as far as your site, as pokepets says what you want coded. Is your dream a particular site or just being part of a site?

I am sure you have seen my site before http://chaoisland.netne.net/ and if you want you can partner with me. I definitely need help when it comes to literature, so if your good at writing or want to be a community leader that's what I need. Of course you can help with art and code, however my adopts are ingame 3d images.

Here's what I think you should do though. Because you are lacking in experience you will need to partner with someone and increase your knowledge of running a site before trying to run your own.

If you are dead set on running your own site I would then suggest running it on http://99webs.info/order/ me and the admins have experience at installing scripts and manipulating them. example would be the forum and ads i have added to my site here http://www.chaoisland.netne.net/forum.php#/
we have a free construction period and if you post in our forums then any package can be free. while we will not code something new for you, that's left to the devs of which ever script, we are familiar with them and can add code already done.

best of luck to you which ever you decide
Old 05-09-2011, 05:57 PM

Credits: 5,226
Cindykt is on a distinguished road

@ PokePets: I'd like some games that can add money and a time/date system to be coded.

@Nemesis: Send me a PM, would you :D. I've already got the site up and running, xanadu-the-realm.co.cc.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:23 PM

Credits: 10,543
Rozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindykt View Post
@ PokePets: I'd like some games that can add money and a time/date system to be coded.
I'm sure you can request that and people will be willing to teach you. It seems simple, but I could be wrong. I barely know PHP as well. Just enough to install the script and mods.