Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 04-14-2012, 02:12 PM

Credits: 8,137
StarGirl is on a distinguished road
Default MyxiPlanet

http://x/index.php
MyxiPlanet is a world of dream horses, called Myx. (Girly, I know.) Adopt them now. :) I'm still in the process of editing all the pages to fit my needs though. You can join, and new things will be added soon!

Last edited by StarGirl; 06-15-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 329,525
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

What beautiful layout you got, the site is looking good so far. Dont think it is a problem to be girly, knowing how about half or more users of this script are female. If you want to submit your site to Mysidia Adoptables site directories, do it at anytime you want.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:48 AM
bruh

Credits: 35,890
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

x10hosting's down ;-;. But I viewed the cache version, google cache is awesome. It looks so cool ^-^.

@Hoffie, it's because there are more intelligent girls that can cope with codes and scripts than intelligent boys... jk You're clever too, well... much more clever than me and a million+ people :3

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!
Old 04-16-2012, 11:01 AM

Credits: 8,137
StarGirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
What beautiful layout you got, the site is looking good so far. Dont think it is a problem to be girly, knowing how about half or more users of this script are female. If you want to submit your site to Mysidia Adoptables site directories, do it at anytime you want.
Thanks ! ^-^ I think the site itself is girly though. I mean, look at the egg designs and all.. xD I'll submit it once I find where to submit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiMaestro View Post
x10hosting's down ;-;. But I viewed the cache version, google cache is awesome. It looks so cool ^-^.

@Hoffie, it's because there are more intelligent girls that can cope with codes and scripts than intelligent boys... jk You're clever too, well... much more clever than me and a million+ people :3
Yeah, x10hosting started out good but now it keeps going down.. and google cache would be even more awesome if it could be used for every webpage! :P
Old 04-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 329,525
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGirl View Post
Thanks ! ^-^ I think the site itself is girly though. I mean, look at the egg designs and all.. xD I'll submit it once I find where to submit it.
Well you can submit by posting a reply in this thread. I will take care of it and add your site to directories then:

http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/for...ead.php?t=3573

And I said it before that I wouldnt say its a problem to be girly for a female site builder, so enjoy.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.