Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 02-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Loving Mysidia!

Credits: 26,505
Micolai is on a distinguished road
Smile Wild Horse Tracks

Wild Horse Tracks

Wild Horse Tracks is a free wild horse sim collectible trading site. You yourself are a horse, collecting horses for your herd. The amount of horses you can have in your herd is unlimited. You can buy, sell, breed, and trade these horses. Once a month, a new set of horses will be released that you can collect to add to your herd.

How do I collect horses?
You can collect horses a few different ways.

♥ Find horses by exploring The Wild.
♥ Trade horses.
♥ Adopt horses from the Secret Meadow once a month.
♥ Buy trading cards that have a code you input into the promo code area to get your horse.
♥ Breeding horses.
♥ Random events.

Are there different outcomes for color variations with breeding?
Yes, when you breed two horses they have a possibility to produce different colored foals. Some more rare than others, and the possibilities will change when you change a parent out. Some outcomes are only possible when two specific horses are bred together. Some horses are forever stuck in a foal state as well.

What all can I do on the site?
You can explore The Wild page and point and click to maneuver image maps. The image maps are seasonal with a day/night cycle. You will be able to find certain things only available at night, that is different than during the day. You'll be able to find secret areas, find and talk with NPCs(non-player characters), find companions, and more! You can collect horses once a month, participate in holiday events, and be a part of our community. Feel free to ask any questions!

Right now Wild Horse Tracks is in beta testing while we add more features that we want the site to have.

(Will be posting pictures of the adoptables soon. Their art is being re-done.)