Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Creative Discussion > Programming and Game Development

Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 09:20 AM

Credits: 4,844
bobbybig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
This is a really amazing site, I must say. You appear to be an excellent coder too, keep up with the excellent work. I will check it out every now and then.
:D thanks HOF the site is a work in progress. We have not implemented all the stages of the 3 adoptables we have because we don't have the site itself ready for them yet, and I must admit that I have both a style and direction to follow for what I'm doing as my site is based off a soon to be released browser game. Good thing I know and am working with the development team that is making the game so I am not offending their intentions for their game. I am how ever just a player support person for them handling their wiki and helping their game forums and what not. So this project with the adoptables is still something of my own and not theirs. The forums at lazygamerz.org are also a monster all of my own for game support people and game teams.

Thanks for the compliments. I will do my best to get this site map cleaned up and packed up to offer the users here. (lol got to get those 3 or 4 Pokémon buildings out of there that I used as templates to get things going. Want to make sure everything is in the clear before offering any work first,) I still support open source projects greatly, and would like to see this one progress. If you ever need my help or if there is something I can offer, you are welcome to all I have in way of help.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:54 AM

Sorry for inactivity on this and here the past week. One of the projects I am working on came active on a time line meaning I have had to switch my work load to meet the needs of that project, and I have been unable to return to work on this project.

I am not gone and not going to just vanish from this project and community. I will be able to get back to the map and the other help places and themes for this community in the next few weeks. I apologize to anyone who was adamantly waiting to see the outcome of this work.

I promise to not let you down too badly and to do my best to make up for the absence and project push back from the lack of productivity.

Thank you to all who have supported and offered encouragement. I will not let you down.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:02 AM

Credits: 2,196
Cremuex Levier is on a distinguished road

It's ok Bobby, take care of yourself, remember that you'r health and wellbeing is the utmost of importance. I hope you don't get too stressed with everything going on. It's ok to take breaks if you feel overwhelmed.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cremuex Levier View Post
It's ok Bobby, take care of yourself, remember that you'r health and wellbeing is the utmost of importance. I hope you don't get too stressed with everything going on. It's ok to take breaks if you feel overwhelmed.
Oh no worries I'm still around and not going anywhere. One of my other projects came up do and I had to drop everything and switch work time and play time to take care of that. I will get back to this real soon. lol too much time invested in the pixels, js, and template html for this one to back down now :)