Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 10:52 AM

Credits: 66,380
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Coloring Adoptables

I'm one of those people who goes through a lot of effort to make things easier (in my eyes anyway).

I have created "templates" to display each set of markings on each rat adoptable. I have also created color swatches for each color. It takes a lot of time to color them though, and this takes away from time I can be creating the other twenty plus markings, or test dozens of colors. And I won't get started on making different varieties...

<strong>I am looking for people to help me color these adoptables</strong>. It isn't hard - I have created a guide to help on my ratpedia site (I have made a separate site where all of the current rats are organized and the templates/colors listed).

If interested, I'll give you the link - I'm just working on uploading the color swatches at the moment.

I can't pay, but I can offer small writing services in return, or some modified scripts that I've done (nursery/clicky pages, tradable pet pages, might have some more lying around.)
Old 01-14-2012, 07:54 AM
bruh

Credits: 35,690
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

I can help a bit :3
But I can't do much since I'm pretty busy :3

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:03 AM

I actually had someone come forward and help me with a bunch of them, so for now, I'm good. What I do need is beta testers/rattery breeders for shortly before the site opens, and people to draw the outlines of food and other items so I can shade them.

I don't know if you want to help with either of those? Thank you very much for your offer though. :3
Old 01-14-2012, 04:42 PM
bruh

Oh oh oh, I'm interested in beta-testing or rattery breeders.

But I want more info on rattery breeders :3

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!
Old 01-14-2012, 04:49 PM

Well, half of the concept idea is that the members are in control of what rats are around - which is how it is in real life. So I'm giving people the ability to build their own "rattery", where they breed certain varieties, markings or colors to the general public. Once it gets going, I hope for ratteries to account for 75% of the adoption places.

Before the site fully launches, I want to have some ratteries already in place, to get the idea going, so to speak. So I need people to either make their own rats, or select from the pre-made list and set up a couple of breeding pairs and so on~ People willing to stay and teach others what to do, and encourage buying/trading/breeding/selling.

And beta testing is just people going around yelling "I DON'T LIKE THAT", lol.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:51 PM
bruh

Oooh, I'm more interested in running a rattery :3

Waitwaitwait, can I be a NPC of some sort? I somehow find a link between ready-made-ratteries with NPCs like 'Hello, welcome to my rattery, how may I help you?' XD

~C.Maestro
Old 01-14-2012, 04:57 PM

NPC is like, a shopkeeper or something right? (I know I know what that is, my mind is just really bad at keeping all my information in neat n' tidy rows...) I haven't completed decided how to do the ratteries yet - ideally it would be nice to have some sort of page they fill out and can edit later, but I'm not sure how hard that is to make. xD I think I'd like to aim it towards the shopkeeper feel if I can.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:59 PM
bruh

YES. NPC SHOPKEEPER >:3
(But I'd also be playing as a regular user :3, maybe I can have a special account where I would have 2 shares of money- 1 as shopkeeper, 1 as regular member :3)

~C.Maestro
Old 01-14-2012, 05:02 PM

Well, you could combine both the shop-keeper idea with your regular account. Breeding rats in real life is pretty much just done by rat lovers who bothered to do a lot of research. You can use the whole NPC routine on the rattery page itself, and perhaps over the rest of the site (I could see where a few NPCs could come in handy...) and then just play as a regular member throughout the forums and so on. Would that work?
Old 01-14-2012, 05:04 PM
bruh

Ahh, okay :3
'Welcome to Aroha's Rat Revolution! Where we meet all your rat's needs!
Need assistance? Please don't hesitate to contact our manager, Aroha!'

Lol, I kinda like 'Aroha' as a username :3 But if you don't like it, I can change it :)

[Btw: It's bed time for me, so I won't reply to anything you say after this post until tomorrow... Goodnight Gloometh (can I call you Gloomy? XD I like nicknames) :D]

~C.Maestro