Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 09:15 AM

Credits: 384
Midelaye is on a distinguished road
Question Need help with installation

I got everything installed and set up, but when I try to access the index page of my site, I get this.

Quote:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 814

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php:814) in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 21

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php:814) in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 21

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 37

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 825

Warning: mysql_numrows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 200

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 268

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 270

Warning: file_get_contents(templates//template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/midelaye/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 848
WhUT! Does anyone know what I did wrong and how to fix it?
Old 08-05-2011, 12:22 PM

Credits: 50,121
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

Sorry to sound like a broken record to everyone else. But I do not troubleshoot problems as there could be many reasons why you would get such errors. Best way I can help is to install it for you, but your account has to be on my server, that way I can access your cpanel without needing to know your pass.

It's the quickest most effective way and my host won't delete adopt/game sites like other hosts. The hosting and installation is free so create an account and pm or open a support ticket. link is in signature. Good luck with your site
Old 08-05-2011, 09:04 PM

Credits: 627
MichaelCrystal is on a distinguished road

I agree with Nemesis, but please tell me what version of mysidia you have. :) That might help me determine the problem better, but I think I would actually need to know more to be able to fix it.

1. What version you have.
2. What kind of web host do you have? (000webhost.com is free and the best)

Please answer these questions and we might get somewhere and get your virtual pet site up and running soon!
Old 08-06-2011, 02:53 PM

Credits: 50,121
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
2. What kind of web host do you have? (000webhost.com is free and the best)
**Citation needed