Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Suggestions and Feature Requests

Notices

Old 02-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 86,972
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Again, and I posted right after you last time, Tahbikat created a mod for pet rarities, and that's exactly what it does. If you missed my post, scroll back and give it a look over, because I linked some other things that might be up your alley.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:45 AM

Credits: 16,091
parayna is on a distinguished road

....I just read all 16 pages. Urgh. XD My brain. XD

But yeah! I needed to catch up, I haven't visited this thread for about a year? Time flies!

I'm still super looking forward to the release D: I'm planning on perhaps slowing down the progress of my new site until 1.4 comes out, as if it's going to be too hard to transfer over, it might be easier to just transfer what I can and edit the things I need to afterwards! That means art can be worked on! XD

Is there an idea for a release date yet? Sorry if I'm being impatient, just I can't wait for it to be released!!! XD

And I would love a way to implement real cash bought items and currency into our sites, but I know you've said it won't be in the actual script, HoF, so I really hope it's made into a script when 1.4 is released C:

Yeah, I just wanted to post here so that I have a point that I've read up to..

Last edited by parayna; 12-06-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:25 PM

Credits: 63,650
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

I don't even know if 1.4.0 is still being worked on, but if it isn't dead, I think user shops (basically the ability to sell pets and items between players) would be a good addition. It can co-exist just fine with a trade system, since Lioden does it (plus so many other pet/sim sites). In that case you could only sell items for currency, while you could trade items and lions for other items, lions, and currency. Buying from shops was instant, while the user had to go through an pick an offer they like from a trade. So basically:
  • User Shops: The ability to sell items (and possibly pets) at a price that the user can set themselves. All transactions are instant from the moment you click "buy". Possibly even ways for the user to decorate, like a custom banner or shop description.
  • Trading: The ability to trade items and pets in return for items, pets, and/or currency. There would be public trades (where anyone can offer), and private trades (where only one user can offer). These are not instant or automatic, and the user would have to manually check back and pick which offer they like best. This also makes auctions possible by design.

Apart from all of that, some sort of paypal integration would be so amazing and extremely useful.

Last edited by Dinocanid; 09-24-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:49 AM
Designer || Coder

Credits: 26,131
Silver_Brick is on a distinguished road

hall of fame please release 1.4.0 i am really waiting hard for it for a long time...
Old 03-19-2018, 07:08 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 86,972
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

^Seconded. I'll come back and make mods again, I swear.

I didn't lose interest, I just didn't want to put effort into something that was being replaced "soon" for the past five years.

Don't give up!
Old 03-19-2018, 04:36 PM

Credits: 63,650
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

Me too! 1.4.0 sounds great, but it's been several years and not so much as a single update on it's progress. You've made posts within the past few months about how X feature will be in the new version, but we haven't actually seen the new version.
Give a progress log at least? :3
Old 03-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,383
Pear is on a distinguished road

I...fourth this? |D I've been waiting for 1.4.0 to release because I don't want to have to deal with moving everything over and also I'd love to use the snazzy new features as well. I visit these forums at least a few times a week, if not every day of the week. ;w;
Old 04-05-2018, 10:44 AM
Kelpie

Credits: 12,684
goofyunicorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear View Post
I...fourth this? |D I've been waiting for 1.4.0 to release because I don't want to have to deal with moving everything over and also I'd love to use the snazzy new features as well. I visit these forums at least a few times a week, if not every day of the week. ;w;
I fifth this! XD

Check out my Adoptable's Site! Art by the wonderful Eyesauce.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:00 AM
Designer || Coder

Credits: 26,131
Silver_Brick is on a distinguished road

@halloffame - you should at least reply to us we don't care if the new version comes out soon or not you should reply ^^ and i am ready to help you out with coding stuff for new version :)
Old 05-16-2018, 11:46 AM

Credits: 16,091
parayna is on a distinguished road

I sixth this? XD Haha lol
It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.