Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Webmasters Area

Notices

Old 02-20-2017, 10:16 PM

Credits: 48,895
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

Changelog 0.1
http://104.131.103.184/home/news/4

Info:
- Long descriptions on items in your Inventory should no longer stretch off the screen. Now you can easily read all of our horrible jokes.

- To fix the item and beast duping bug, a small cooldown has been added when crafting. You'll notice your mouse gets X'd out and the craft button becomes unclickable for about a second or two. This gives the system time to generate the new item and prevents users from abusing it.

- A suggestion made in the forums for the user's currency to display in the shop has been approved and added.

What's Next?
We've successfully released our newest features to the site and promptly fixed any issues along the way. We now have a really nice chat/message system, trading, shops, a way to earn currency, and let's not forget our beasts now have randomized stats!

We still have a little ways to go before releasing our kickstarter and transitioning to beta status. No official dates on that yet, but it may be sooner than you think!

I've hired another temporary artist to join the team. His name is Bo and he will be making us some lovely official beast images. I'll be sure to release some teasers as I have receive the images!

Our next major update will be called the Beast Update, and as you can guess, will be centered around beasts! We will have more beasts, more items to create these beasts, updates to some sprites, and of course the official beast art will be incorporated into the game in some way. I'd rather release a big, polished update than randomly releasing things here and there. Much more organized (and exciting) I feel.

As for programming, Nik and I will be focusing on fixing any current bugs and getting smaller suggestions added. Eventually we will also add some smaller, "fun" features to the site, so that users have more to do!

Hope you guys are as excited as I am to progress as an upcoming game! :D And thank you for the continued support!
Old 03-07-2017, 10:22 PM

New Art Previews!

As mentioned previously, I hired a new artist to make us some awesome official artworks of beasts.

All 10 images I ordered are finished! They won't be added until the "Beast Update" has been completed and released. This update will add 5 new beasts, a bunch of new items to summon said beasts, a small change to beast profiles (so you can see the lovely artwork), and few other minor changes and bug fixes!

In the future, we will have a feature called "skins". Basically you can craft, purchase, or receive through other means (questing, gifting, etc) alternate-form versions of beasts. Some will simply be colored different or have other minor cosmetic effects, and some will be super rare with completely new looks or poses that will be transferred to both the beast's sprite and digital rendering!

Inugami and Kraken

Old 03-08-2017, 01:40 AM

Credits: 1,230
blue is on a distinguished road

Wooooah!!!! Those are AWESOME!
Old 03-09-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanks blue!
Old 03-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,376
Pear is on a distinguished road

Those look amazing!! :D
Old 03-12-2017, 12:35 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,646
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Oh goodness, those are beautiful!
Old 05-30-2017, 10:11 PM

Things have been a little dead lately thanks to a hectic family life schedule, but I've been getting back on track with my game project! I've created social media links, including a Twitter, Discord, deviantART group, etc as well as pumping out new items and working on beast sprites. You won't see these in game yet however, as all the new stuff will be released together all at once in a large update!

Here's a preview of the dragon sprite with color/sub-species variants. Normal red variant in middle:

Last edited by tahbikat; 06-04-2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:41 PM

Gryphon sprites with their large splash artworks!

Different colored gryphons (ie. white, tropical) will be a bit harder to obtain and need different types of items to summon. (: This goes for basically every other alt-colored and alt-species beast!

EDIT: Added the dragon sprites to their finished recolors as well!
EDIT: Added Kitsune recolors. Actually I'm just gonna use this post as a journal of what I've completed thus far cause I'm a nerd. (x

Common, Tropical, Polar

Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Golden

Common, Baneful

Last edited by tahbikat; 06-04-2017 at 09:27 PM.