Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Old 06-04-2019, 03:54 PM

Credits: 19,139
LUC1G07CH1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LUC1G07CH1 Send a message via Yahoo to LUC1G07CH1
Default Looking for programmers and designers!

I know that Mysidia forums are kinda inactive now, but whatever.

I'll ask my brother first to see if I can hire you with money or not.

Programmers and designers needed to http://chick3nz.byethost13.com
And as since I know not everything is free, you MIGHT get money, the probability is very small at the moment. If I can't give you money, I can work as an artist on your website until your job is done, as long my artstyle interests you or you accept art.

For the website coding, I want the adopt page to have 'multiple shelters' and I want the adoption system to be like Dragon Cave (3 random eggs of your chosen species appear, and you can adopt only one) and to people to adopt one per shelter.

The pound page will stay the same, except that I want the pets to be vertical and no borders.

Also, like Dragon Cave and MagiStream, I want owned pets to show description of their species, their spriter, their writer, and their rarity. I also want some species to have gender differences.

Basically, I only want the adopt page, pet descriptions, and gender difference images to be different from now.

NOW FOR THE DESIGNERS...

I want the theme of the website with orange/yellow/cream/brown colors. I want the banner and the logo to be ON TOP of the tabs. The logo is on the left corner of the logo.

I want the theme to be happy and pixel. Basically, I want it to look like an old game.

The tabs can be anything that isn't separated and no borders, like the Bootstrap theme.

The sidebar is almost the same, except like a retro game and it has their avatar and an image of their currency.

PUT YOUR PRICES AND EXAMPLES OF WORKS BELOW!

Last edited by LUC1G07CH1; 06-04-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:04 PM

Credits: 48,922
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

Hi Luci,

I see you haven't really gotten a response here. As you noted, Mysidia Forums are pretty inactive. I think you'd have a better chance posting on a subreddit like r/inat or r/gamedevclassifieds. You can also try TGL.

Just know that what you're looking for here requires some time. There's a 99% chance people aren't going to just work for you for free or trade their time for your art that they may not need, and I say this in the nicest way possible.

Some of what you are looking for can be found as mods posted in these forums. You'll need to be willing to dabble in the code a bit, but it's not too hard once you get the hang of it. I started out as a complete newbie here and quickly learned how to tweak and add things to the framework after some time. The adoptable descriptions/profile is something Kyttias created which you can find here. Based off this, I created Species Rarity with Images and Held Companions and Items. If you look around at some older threads, you can find more as well.

Hope this helps!
Old 06-11-2019, 07:13 PM

Credits: 19,139
LUC1G07CH1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LUC1G07CH1 Send a message via Yahoo to LUC1G07CH1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahbikat View Post
Hi Luci,

I see you haven't really gotten a response here. As you noted, Mysidia Forums are pretty inactive. I think you'd have a better chance posting on a subreddit like r/inat or r/gamedevclassifieds. You can also try TGL.

Just know that what you're looking for here requires some time. There's a 99% chance people aren't going to just work for you for free or trade their time for your art that they may not need, and I say this in the nicest way possible.

Some of what you are looking for can be found as mods posted in these forums. You'll need to be willing to dabble in the code a bit, but it's not too hard once you get the hang of it. I started out as a complete newbie here and quickly learned how to tweak and add things to the framework after some time. The adoptable descriptions/profile is something Kyttias created which you can find here. Based off this, I created Species Rarity with Images and Held Companions and Items. If you look around at some older threads, you can find more as well.

Hope this helps!
Ooh, I understand. I also noticed that I haven't got any response. But idk when I try to install mods I break everything :0

Yea, I also think that the majority of people might not want art, and that's why I'm going to ask my brother if he lets me pay someone. However, yea, this forum is a desert island now, lol