Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Old 07-17-2017, 01:56 PM

Credits: 63,608
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road
Default Working as a coder

I've decided to officially make myself available for paid code work! Here's the rundown:

-Site coder-
Description: Working as an official coder on the site, including scripts and bugfixing. Unlimited script amount. Paid monthly (every 30 days).
Set price: $30

-Mod/addon pack-
Description: 3-5 mods/addons of similar or varying complexity
Base price: $20

-Single mod/addon-
Description: 1 mod/addon
Base price: $15

*A base price is subject to increase based on script complexity, with a maximum $5 increase. A set price does not increase based on complexity.

-Information-
Public/Private scripts: My paid service is intended for private use (IE: An addon for your site(s) alone). For public mods/addons that are available to everyone, I still do those for free by request.
Before ordering: Before you send me any money, I require at least a basic description of the kind of scripts you want. I'm by no means a professional, and that way I can gauge what's possible and what's not. Based on how complex a script is, it will modify the price.
After ordering: I usually routinely check in to verify what features you may want or how you want things to work. Based on how complex a script is, it will modify the price.
Unlimited warranties: I test scripts before I send them to you, but I can't predict everything the user is going to do and sometimes there are oversights. Something wrong with the script? Let me know and I'll try my best to fix it for you, with no extra cost.
Payment: I accept all money through PayPal and accept 3 types of payment: before, half-and-half, and after. You're free to pick whichever you are most comfortable with. (This excludes the site coder option, which is before only)
Refunds: Unfortunately, I don't do them. Firstly because coding is a long, tiring process in most cases, and second because PayPal takes tax. Meaning, when you send me $20 I don't get that amount, I get $18 and some change. The same goes for sending money back, in which money comes out of my account that won't make it to you.

Last edited by Dinocanid; 07-17-2017 at 02:01 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:56 AM
The awesomesauce

Credits: 32,804
Ittermat is on a distinguished road

If I wasnt totally broke I'd hire you XD I need lots of help- but I do hope you get someone to pay and use your services well! good luck!
Old 08-27-2018, 05:30 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 44,510
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Possibly looking to hire you to add on a Mweor style custom generator ?

It would be the one Mod, and just for my Site :)
Old 08-27-2018, 06:56 PM

Credits: 63,608
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

I've actually never played Mweor ^^;

How does the generator work?
Old 07-24-2020, 04:05 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 44,510
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point

epic fail on my part, this was about the time life bit me in the you know what and I had to hiatus heavily.

Apologies for not getting back to this.

I actually now just need a way to incorporate a Color Picker (which is installed thanks to Abronsyth) -- to apply colors to bases and markings permanently.

I have a modded adopt.php where I sell the 'base' and that would be where I'd want to add color, along with a selection of markings -- I sell markings in shops, to be applied with the functions I have coded for it.

The trick is, they are in layers, the markings -- so all they need is to be made into a flattened file.

I wouldn't want to change the color of say, Classic_Tabby.png. It would have to be just when the user is purchasing, they can choose a color and select it. I guess the marking would be presented in white, and they can color and choose, and buy it after coloring.

Hope that all makes sense :)