Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 25,152
PTGigi
Default MM2+

THE SITE IS NOW OPEN 8D Have fun joining! (if you see errors please tell me!) (link in sig) And yus I did copy this from my MA thread so the smilies came over too XD

The forums will get up as soon as I find a good forum and link it with MM2+ Probably going with MyBB or the forums that someone on Mys made

Now MM2+ (Mewtwo, Mew, Plus) is not your average Pokémon site! It has uniquely colored Pokémon ;)Also all the art is drawn by me so no sprite recolors here >:3

There's many areas to explore and more features coming out! In addition I suggest you check out the PokeDex and Stats page!

The code is a massive hybrid between the old Rusnak, the new Mysidia, and my own codes So I hope you enjoy it! More coming out soon

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic

Last edited by PTGigi; 02-06-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: site open :D
Old 01-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,297
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Sweet, I remember browsing your old adoptable site on MA before, it looked rather impressive even back in the old days. Sure you must've improved your site since then, cant wait for it to be open for public.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:14 PM
bruh

Credits: 35,643
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

=3
I'm interested to know... why do you need that many cash types? o.O SIX lol xD But still, sounds epically interesting XD

(I stalk your site to monitor your progress since I know the link xD *is too curious*)

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!
Old 01-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

@HoF-Thank you It should be much better than before!

@Chibi-The 5 different faction/groupings are Galaios (cash type Galu, origin Galaxy), Aeraluis (cash type A'kyi, origin Air), Tierradon (cash type Lodo, origin Earth), Aquiados (cash type Oena, origin Aquatic), and Arcane (cash type Zaqy, origin mysterious stuff) and Poke is just the basic. The reason? Um...Let's go with different adoptables give you different cash types which can be used in specialized shops for each type

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
Old 01-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 31,858
Kaeliah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kaeliah Send a message via MSN to Kaeliah

OMG I've had that radio idea for sites before too!!! A couple years ago, I was questing for a sort of adoptables site, but I used a poorly modded forum and I was working on a radio system! XD Insane minds think alike?
Old 01-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

Lol yus! :D I got it mostly coded out (two broadcasts are actually up on it ), and it's coming along nicely Just need to fill it with more broadcasts, add a random system, get more stations, and add a way to change the station

Old 01-22-2011, 07:25 AM
A Codfin draws near!

Credits: 11,196
The Codfin Keeper is on a distinguished road

It sounds even more promising now.

Radio Station name: "TCK's Competitive Battling 101"
Radio station type (just generally what you think it is): Game tips? o-o
A detailed description of what your station is: A station that informs listeners about various aspects of competitive battling in the Pokemon.

A sample broadcast of what your station might say: In this broadcast we focus on the speedy ground mole of the Kanto region, Dugtrio. Its speed is fantastic and its attack compliments it to boot. There are many viable sets with him, almost all involving Earthquake, but here's one that works very well as a revenge killer and it also frustrates sweepers:

Dugtrio @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk 4 SpDef 252 Spd
Jolly Nature, Arena Trap
~ Earthquake
~ Sucker Punch/Night Slash
~ Rock Slide
~ Memento

Earthquake is basic STAB and so hits very hard on big threats to teams such as Chandelure and Darmanitan. Sucker Punch should only be used if you are good at prediction - for example, if the target is a status user, chances are you will have wasted a turn. Night Slash is a great alternative because it lands a solid hit for Dark damage and also has a high critical hit ratio. It's useful for taking out Pokemon that could potentially faint Dugtrio, such as Espeon. Finally, Memento is used only if Dugtrio has no hope of surviving further and the opponent has a lot of stat boosts and/or has high stats. Only use it then because Memento lowers their attack and special attack harshly, and Dugtrio faints.

This Dugtrio should only be put into play after an important team member was just fainted - so it should not be used to sponge anything other than Electric hits.

------------------------------------

So, yes, I'm applying for a radio station.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

Yay! You're accepted *sends PM*

Old 01-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

*teh bump*

Being released Feb 6th! No that's not why my signature mentions that date but it is why I am so keen on releasing it then XD

So...I still have stuff to do XD Since I do better with written lists *makes notes to self*:
-Add adoptables
-Finish Echo Hills
-Add Starters w/ Limits
-Etc

Also taking any sort of request people wanna see :D So far from MA people have mentioned Flygons and Manatees. I shall try my best XD

Last edited by PTGigi; 01-30-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

One more day! I (hopefully) have all the errors sorted out!

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN YET I still have one or two more things to add

But for those who know the url I recommend you check out the improved stats.php page, the PokeDex, and show page! The first two are menu bar links while the third can be gotten to from the stats.php page :3

Plans for the future:
-Internal Click Exchange
-Eevee Evos (special level up )
-More Moods that have effects (thanks Kaeliah for that mod XD)
-ZOMBIES!?!?!?! Yus I would have released it but I only have one Zombie image done D:
-Etc

Now enjoy your less than 12 hour wait while Zombie Ninetales stares at you from a distance and ponders eating you
Pokemon is not a children's game my friends