Thread: Mys 1.3.4 Encyclopedia
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 02:27 PM

Credits: 16,329
parayna is on a distinguished road

I've finally got around to adding this to my site, and I have a quick question! I want the links to be [my site]/archive/[species name]/[id of the species colouration] (the id wouldn't actually be the id if you get my drift... it would just be the number of the entry, and one I manually put in when I write the colours profile and stuff) So like 1 for the first colour I add to the site. (As I don't like each and every colour to have its own special name...) But also this way I can have special designs that DO have a name there instead of the number if it's special enough. But anyways lol...

I have been doing research into public, protected and private functions but I still can't really grasp how I'd do it.. (or if you'd use one of them)

I thought it was a protected function but if it is I'm not sure how I'd actually go about making that come after the species name part of the link... >.>

Sorry for the trouble ^_^''
It's been a long time. I had so much fun making a site back in 2016 that recently, when I started thinking about it again, I decided to come back and work on something small. It'll probably just be a personal project but who knows? We'll see, anyway.